3 oscars-2 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya I have a pet supplies plus north of me to a lil further away which has very knowledgeable employees that care and beautiful tanks... it all comes down to management...bad management will trickle down thru the ranks until its takin out on the fish.. u can't blame the minimum wage employees for not knowing anything really when there's no one to train them

i heard one previous post said i never go there any more because they always leave PO. buuut surely u should try to get work there (even weekend volunteering?) and put people on the straight and narrow. even teach the staff a few things!!!
i just dont go to my local chain as it only does basic coldwater and tropical. i love the cichlids in my fav 3 little lfs :)

what about this for a lfs tank: they have a plant tank where the grow all the live plants for people to buy. this is also the tank where they put the sick, dying fish. it is also laced with pond snails. iv noticed a few of the guppies in there with snake spines and a few mollies with pop-eye and some very bloated neons and ich decorated gouramis. they still manage to sell plants though?!?! how i do not know.

although, in its defence all the other tanks are healthy and primarily clean. properly labelled and all.
im surprised about how stores DONT put how big they get? all the ones here do. some even exaggerate!

straaange world.

Ya the stores around me half the time don't have a species name even posted on the tank let alone any info on that specific fish and the plant tank at the store I started this thread about has about 15-20 medium angels in a 40 gallon at any given time along with many other kinds of fish including mollies pacu and some African cichlids... obviously who evers stocking the tanks doesn't kno very much about the fish there caring for sadly

Back
Top Bottom