$30,000 Angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MarinaClown

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Peppermint angelfish. It's a dwarf angel. Does anyone have this fish?

ne1kbxv.jpg

I think there's only like 7 or 8 in captivity and one is at the wakiki aquarium in Hawaii. Spending that much money on a fish is sinful lol

I don't get it. Is it endangered? Immortal? ;)

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The depth they're collected at and their rarity drive the price. It may shoot lasers from it's eyes as well

"Frikin laser beams attached to their heads!" Lol!!

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wow they have a lot of money to throw around....

Yeah! Can you imagine their tanks?!? If they're rich enough just to throw down $30,000 on an angel fish it raises the question what the heck kinda tanks do they have?

They probably have like a tunnel connected to the ocean so fish can go in and out as they please. An anti shark and predator laser countermeasure system set up, only allowing peaceful fishes in. They don't even have a filter system the just have a pump that pumps out old water and in fresh sea water.

$30K for a fish!?! Bet that didn't come with a 48 hour health guarantee! Reminds me of the $6 million Tank framed in 24k gold with T-rex bones infused into it.... I guess if you have $, anything is possible!

They are hard to collect and hard to keep alive. I'd leave them in the Ocean. Regardless of the money, I'd hate to lose such a lovely fish. But some people just want bragging rights.

They are hard to collect and hard to keep alive. I'd leave them in the Ocean. Regardless of the money, I'd hate to lose such a lovely fish. But some people just want bragging rights.

Bragging Rights, and $29,500 in profit...I think morality is lost at around $1000 these days.

That tank is the biggest waste of money I've ever seen! I'd way rather dig out a 400,000 gallon pond and get my very own Loch Ness monster! Or maybe the alligator from that movie lake placid.. Mehh probably just get both.. And a helicopter so I could watch them play!!

Back
Top Bottom