3rd Annual AA.Com FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I figured I better pick one up for ya! Not to worry everyone I have enough to go round 2-20 ... of course I'll be keeping the pretty blue one with the big number 1 on it!!!!

I'm in. I have an apology to make. The last time I joined this league (I'm pretty sure it was two years ago, even though the forum topic said 2nd annual) I was only able to get online while I was at work. I signed up, picked my players, was all psyched up about playing, Did the draft and the first few games of the year. Then, I got laid off (Maybe a little too much AA webisite-visiting?) and I could only get online every few weeks or so, at a buddies house.

Anyways, I always felt bad that I didn't really participate in the whole thing. But this year it's different. I have my own computer. And as long as there are turbines downtown that are cranking out power that make my computer go, and as long as the kind people at Visa see it in the kindness of their hearts to let me charge my dial up service to my account (good people, god bless them :roll: ), then, BY GOD I WILL PARTICIPATE THIS YEAR!!!!

Zic - I have just the opposite problem. I cannot access Yahoo games while at work. Which means that I cannot monitor or make changes during business hours (wahooo...best player in league is available...I wouldn't have a chance to get at him).

But, that being said...glad to hear you'll be able to participate. It is frustrating to see a team sit idle for a season.

PS - Does anyone understand what Jermz is saying? Is he saying that he will place in the final 2-20 places and take all of those ribbons???

no no no ... I'm keeping the pretty blue one with the BIG #1 on it ... and then the rest #'s 2-20 will be for you all!!!! HaHa :lol:

I'm in

Anybody remember how we finished last year
All I remember is being in first place all year in the league and then getting beat in the playoffs---probably like what will happen in the baseball league

So frustrating to do well all year and lose in the playoffs.

Yes, the Third annual :mrgreen:

In September, I will have been at my new job for three years. It was at my old job that I signed up for FF for the first time. I thought to myself "Well, unless they didn't play last year, this should be the Third annual. But if they didn't play last year, it wouldn't be the Annual league at all. It would be the bi-annual league. No wait, it wouldn't be the Bi-annual league. What would they call that."

Then I thought "Just shut up sign in already" :D

Hmmm...I remember it somewhat...it was a 12 person leauge wasn't it?

BTW...named changed to reflect the current year.

Hey, everyone! I'm going to miss the draft, but for a good cause. My friend called me last week and told me he has extra tickets to the brickyard on Sunday. So, I'm leaving Saturday at 10:00 am to drive from Central Illinois to Indianpolis. Anyways, boo hoo for me, right?

I'm pre-ranking my players. I picked a whole bunch of players from the center list of players. I'm worried the list on the right (My players) has too many players and Since I won't be there to monitor it, will mess up my draft somehow. I wanna make sure I don't louse it up too bad from the get go. Maybe I should just set the pre-ranks back to default? :morning:

Alright, I'm new here and just saw this so I decided to join in. I'll be able to be around on Saturday to do the draft live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom