4H Presentation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettababe1011

Aquarium Advice Addict
I decided I'm going to give a presentation to my 4H club. I'm going to first start with some pictures of my aquariums, and then go into the main types of aquariums. It's only going to be on freshwater, because I don't feel like I know enough about saltwater to be telling people about it yet.

Then I'm going to go into how you need to figure out your fish, and get an aquarium to fit them.

Then I'll go into the fishless cycle, and hope it helps to spread the word.

Then I'll talk about maintenance, etc.

This is a very rough draft of what I would be doing. It still has a lot of work that needs to go into it. So, what do you think? Anything else I need to add?

What's a 4h club? I'm very interested. You should grasp the topics of livestock (how much is too much, etc.) , and most definitely how bettas need more of a 5-10 gallon to thrive. (and maybe goldfish)

Dylan5359 said:
What's a 4h club? I'm very interested. You should grasp the topics of livestock (how much is too much, etc.) , and most definitely how bettas need more of a 5-10 gallon to thrive. (and maybe goldfish)

I was definitely going to do a lot on the livestock. Drill it into their brains. I was most definitely going to mention the goldfish. Before I knew anything, I almost made the goldfish bowl mistake.

4H is awesome. Look it up, I can't explain it. Plus, it'd be kinda off topic. A little.

Beta, I think that's awesome!! My daughter did a 4h presentation last year about good vs bad dog foods. What makes a bad food bad and a good one good, what to look for what to avoid and why... It's was really great! I think your choosing a great topic fish care is really misunderstood in general. A year ago at 34 years old I had NO CLUE about anything involving fish. The best of luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom