The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jchillin

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm not exactly sure how it happened, I guess I will just say that this makes the 5,000th post I've made here at AA.

I must say I've enjoyed making each and every one of them. I would also hope that a large percentage of them served to help someone who needed it and may have soothed someone's frustrations or troubles.

It was not too long ago when I found AA. IMO, AA is the best resource out there for all things Aquaria (and, every now and then...some interesting debates).

There are some members at AA who are partly responsible for this...they must share in the blame. Nevertheless, they keep this site interesting and I thank you all for it.

Now...back to the forums. :)

:eek2: WOW!! Congratulations!!!
:smilecolros: :band: :smilecolros:
You joined AA a few days before me!!! It's as good a reason to celebrate as another!! :D
:popcorn: :pepsi: :popcorn: :pepsi: :popcorn: :pepsi: :popcorn:

(y)

I am so impressed, Bill, and it was such a short time ago that you joined! I had not looked at your post count until now and when I think about it, you are always there with a helpful word. You win the award for fastest learner, and most eager helper, that is for sure. :D

We are lucky to have you here!
:invasion:

Awww...shucks :oops: Thanks everyone.

Can someone get TG a tissue? :D

Although it was only 8 short months ago, it sums up why I will always help others in this hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom