7 Powder Blue Tangs, 13g screen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well believe this or not I have 7 Powder blue tangs swimmin around together and getting along just fine in a 13 gallon...........well, thats what the dimensions say it would be if it were a tank. :D

Before you give me what I would deserve, let me tell you that I am talking about the Marine Aquarium 2 Screen Saver, and my monitor is my tank.

I was just wondering who uses the screensaver, and what fish do they normally stock in it? :wink:

How much does something like that cost? I kind of want a new screensaver, but I've always been..hestitant to pay for something as simple as a screensaver.

I'd get a bigger monitor.
It's easier to preserve the water quality.
What I am aiming to do here is get the fish to school from one screen to the other in my dual monitor set up. Jeff

Actually, I just changed it, since you reminded me I wanted to. Now it's the lionfish and a couple bannerfish. :D

I also have the marine aquarium 2 screen saver and it is way over-stocked. I pretty much have all of the fish available swiming around on my monitor. It is the cheapest fish tank i have ever maintained! :D Lando

I've been thinking of getting Marine Aquarium - I'm getting pretty tired of the flying windows.

Does anyone remember Maxis' ElFish? That was my favorite screensaver of all time. What made it special was it's simulated breeding features where you could toy with fish genetics, selection, and evolution to create new fish species. The downside: it was a hog for processor time and the generation/animation of a single fish could take overnight on the state-of-the-art i486 that I had at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom