8 gallon stocking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Milliemae124

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, I was thinking of getting the classica 30l aquarium. The dimensions are 40 x 25.5 x 29 cm and it is 8 us gallons. I was thinking of adding a betta and 2-3 Pygmy corries but would that be too much? If so what else would you suggest?

This is the link to the tank: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B014FOHXG0?th=1&psc=1

Pygmy Cories, Habrosus, or Hastatus all are little guys and would be good for a small tank.

Boraras Brigittae aka Chili Rasbora 6, or other micro Rasboras and Dwarf shrimp ~12 after the tank has been stable for a couple months with no deaths, and dwarf Cories 6. Thai Micro Crabs, also later with floating plants or ones with roots

Micro Rasbora first, after being cycled - then stable for a few weeks then the Cories, then later best to add shrimp when the tank has matured which allows biofilm to grow.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I think I’m going with a school of 6 chilli rasboras and maybe a few red cherry shrimp too. :)

Back
Top Bottom