a $20,000 fish? Hey, why not?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know about the white tail tang, thats how i came across this 20k fish. lol But I cant bear to spend $180 on a single fish, even though it is my dream fish. :-( Just have to wait til I get so much money I dont care OR they go down in price. lol
what the white tail is $180 dang, I didn't realize that.

Yeah...that price is steep, considering LA has them listed for much less. They never have them though...maybe someday...

OMG people ! Can we please learn to spell ANGELFISH ? Not "Angle"fish.

LOL sorry, but I twitch every time I see that.

Is it a Right Angle Fish or a 30 degree Angle Fish ?

I notice they won't guarantee either of the expensive Angels, only Live Arrival, not even a 14 Day guarantee :(

Pretty Angel, but I feel bad that it's so delicate that they won't even guarantee it.

Ok, done with my spelling rant.

I've seen a breeder on aquabid...I believe his name is aquastar71 frequently selling bettas for between 100 and 500, with some fish hitting four digit prices. Granted they are beautiful fish, but most of the fish he's selling are going to breeders, and the unique characteristics they have are often unlikely to breed into another generation without extensive inbreeding, so it's not like they're getting their money's worth. $1000 for a BETTA is pretty dam excessive.

I was flying into Boston when I reading a magazine on that ""Angel""---""fish."":flowers: To the super rich these price tags are peanuts. Being able to own the "Rare" :cool: is to be on top.

Anyone into art paintings? Get back to me on the price tag of "The Card Players"

I like the little peppermint angelfish. If you want one you can buy one that will live forever and ever at a great price. :angel:
Eshopps Peppermint Angelfish Aquarium Decoration - 1800PetSupplies.com

Back
Top Bottom