A challenge...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

austinsdad

Aquarium Advice Addict
I challenge all members with 500 or more posts and/or that have benefitted from the knowledge and (virtual or real) friendships at AA to become and AA Alumni by donating to this site. I try to remember to twice a year.

Yeah, I know, I may have stepped on toes in the past doing this - those that have known me for a while aren't surpised to see this post. :wink: I hope the Admins and Advisors don't mind me doing this from time to time, 'cause I never seem to remember to "clear" these communications with them first. :roll:

I'm not asking you to take food off your tables or clothes off your backs. Just asking that you do what you can, when you can. I can't believe that some of us that have benefitted from this site to save money and/or time can't show some of that by way of a donation.

I also realize some of you may not know about the Alumni tag or that you could donate money. Click on the "Make a Donation" thingy at the top of the page for more details. I'll BET you'll be glad you did.

If you don't think this is a wonderful site worth supporting in that way, pls ignore me and my challenge.

as a side note, along with the direct means of donations, you can also support this site buy buying items at the aa store or through purchases made through select vendors like amazon.com, petsmart and petco...just do your shopping after accessing their site through the banner links above. Although AA does not receive a large portion of the proceeds, every little bit helps.

Another way of indirect support is to purchase from our sponsors. While we dont charge and arm and leg for sponsorship they do pay to have the privlages of the banner and sponsor forums. When you order if you can mention AA that just goes to reinforce that the sponsorship $'s have a benifit directly to the sponsors.

For those thta do not like paypal you can send a check if you wish. If this is something that you would prefer PM me and Ill give you the mailing address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom