A Coral Smuggler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
potentially a 1 million dollar fine & jail time. Wow there have been people get busted with narcotics that have not faced those charges!

I was reading on Practical Fishkeeping Magazine's website the other day that some store got robbed and over $600 worth of stuff was stolen. Over 50 fish, not including corals. They also stole sand, decorations, a tank, a filter, heater, and light. A detective said "The theif is likely to set up a fish tank sometime soon."

potentially a 1 million dollar fine & jail time. Wow there have been people get busted with narcotics that have not faced those charges!

Yeah, I think that they were endangered, which means higher fines.

I was reading on Practical Fishkeeping Magazine's website the other day that some store got robbed and over $600 worth of stuff was stolen. Over 50 fish, not including corals. They also stole sand, decorations, a tank, a filter, heater, and light. A detective said "The theif is likely to set up a fish tank sometime soon."

Haha now that's funny. Sad, but funny.

Back
Top Bottom