AA fantasy basketball league is under way:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
boy i wish you would have posted that before i dropped mine atari lol

Wonderful...just wonderful. Doug Christie is traded to the Magic. Good for me. Kings weren't giving him too many minutes. I find out today that Christie's not activated yet and Turkoglu (who I waived weeks ago for not playing any minutes) started last night's game. It doesn't get any better than that (does it?). :x

(Is anyone still paying attention to this thread?) That being said, I had two games last week where none of my players had a game...two. Has anyone else encountered a similar occurrence?

QS - This week it's you and me...head to head...mano a mano. Good luck!

QS - This week it's you and me...head to head...mano a mano. Good luck!
bring it on!! 8O
I had two games last week where none of my players had a game...two. Has anyone else encountered a similar occurrence?
A couple of times.

As of today, I will no longer follow the recommendations posted by the "Yahoo" expert analysts. Reason? J. Stackhouse suffered a groin injury. The experts suggested putting him on the bench.

Well, wouldn't you know it...Stack played. I get no credit for his offensive output (I wouldn't dream of him having defensive stats..LOL).

I bet if I put him in regular rotation, he'll be on the bench :mrgreen:

Does anyone check this thread anymore... :D

Sorry guys, I've been swamped as of late and haven't been around much. Started a distance learning degree and signed up for way too many courses :lol:

BTW I noticed Yahoo opened up registrations for Fantasy Baseball.. anyone interested?

Ughhhhhhh...I'm having fits. I can't kick the injury plague whatsoever. Each week since the beginning of the season, someone is sitting on the bench nursing an injury or, being placed on the injured list.

My stats have suffered because of this. I may qualify for the playoffs with a losing record...LOL.

LOL Jchillin, it does look like it's just you and me in this mess.. I've got a new one this week. Brad Miller has a broken leg but he's on Yahoo's Can't Cut List so I can't drop him from my roster even though he's completely useless.

:lol:

LOL...it seems that I will be bounced out of the playoffs unless something strange occurs.

Good season...hope to see ya'll back next year.

Congrats to the remaining contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom