AA fantasy basketball league is under way:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quarryshark

Aquarium Advice Addict
With a long winter ahead and the football season winding down, I have set up a Yahoo fantasy basketball league. Some of us rookie know a little more about fantasy play now, so it should be competitive. Here is a link to join, search for the league here.
http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba
The league name is aquarium advice, serach for it by league number 282164 the password is gramma.
I have set the league to a 20 team max and we are starting play Wed Dec 15th. I will notify the everyone when we will hold our draft once the teams are set. Let me know if you have any question.
Come on, lets have some fun!!! :) 1000 kudos to the winner!!! :wink:
Its free, all you need to do is get a Yahoo user ID. That is free also!!

Search for the league# ....... 282164

Once in, you may want to pre rank your player. We are past the deadline for a live draft so we have to use the autopick draft. We can always do some trading after the teams are set. I will start the draft after the teams are set so we can start play next Wed.
We need a minimum of 10 teams, and 20 teams are the max.

thanks for the invite ,, don't follow basketball at all :oops:
Anyways after my glorious performance in AA Football fantasy (19 th rank out of 20) I should say I don't follow football that well either :evil:

Alright, now I will give 50 kudos to anyone that joins (as long as we get enought for a league) 8)
. Come on, it will be fun!! :)

bump....we need at least 3 more to have a league.
I got a bunch of kudos just burning a hole in my pocket 8O .....50 to all players that join. :)

ik atari you got to help me with this know nothing about bb :oops:

p.s.you can keep the kudos you will earn them dealing with me :lol:

Alright!! You did rather well with the footbal! :) I'm sure you will do fine. We are having an autodraft so you will get the next best ranked player..no worries.
Actually, where is Atari....thought he would join for sure.
Ok folks, 2 more and we have a league. We can take up to 20. :)

I'm in .. hopefully I'll find time to keep my team up to date.

Qshark, thanks for setting this league up :) I made a little post in the league about the stats I normally use.. no probs if you don't want to change them but just thought I'd mention what has worked well in the past.

Very good, I'll will take a look and most likely use them. Thanks for the help and for joining. :)
Need more teams!!...... 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom