AA Member Biographies!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fluff. u.ve been attentive and helpful in my first weeks of stumbling through aquarium nervous excitement and setup. My original 10 gal. is finished and stocked though everything is subject to change. Tommorrow, Sun. 14th i shall clean the 55 set it and begin to set the substrate. Presently i have 5 mediums to mix, lots of river gravel, which came w/tank, 40# of laeterite? red 15#of eco-complete, 80# of crushed coral and sand which i picked up from Holmes beach, Anna Maria island, Fl. ON WITH THE SHOW this is so much enjoyment--again thanx

Well I guess I will share in this as well. Name is Adam AKA Fijiwigi I am 27years old married to Chasity with 2 daughters a Mastiff and Saint Bernard dog siamese cat 46 gallon aquarium. I am a district manager of 4 burger kings. Most of my time is spent either on this site or drinking beer with friends.

Since I am sooo bored, I suppose i'll do this too...

My name is Mackenzie, I recently married my Fiancee David. We live in Utah, and sometimes NYC. I have three dogs, Moose and Otis (Mini Doxies) and Frankie (blue Heeler).
I LOVE marine life, especially Salt Water Fish.. I have a SW 12 gal tank, soon to be 50 :) and I have one FW tank, and three Betta Bowls.
I currently work at Anthropologie and am going to school Majoring in Photography.
I am 20.

The End! Lol.

Our Bio

My names Paul, I'm 41 and my wife, Billie, is 30. 27+ years combined FW experince. Our family (or zoo as my wife puts it) consists of a 4 1/2 year old son, a 19 1/2 year old daugter (By my first wife), 3 Doll-Face
Himalayans, 2 Persians, 1 Siamese (raised from 3 days old), 7 barn cats, 1 German Shepherd, 1 Pom Pom, 2 bettas, and a bunch of SW inverts. We live in the middle of the country, so we take in abandoned and abused cats. We did also take in dogs until Billie got sick.

Im Chris, 30 years old and stationed in west texas. I am enlisted in the Air Force (3 years now) where i work on C130s. I dont know a thing about fish tanks, but have always been curious. I stumbled on an amazing deal and decided to jump in head first. Aside from the fish, i have two dogs and thats about it.

Back
Top Bottom