Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-15-2005, 10:49 PM   #21
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Wow. AA....parent approved!
I'm not surprised at all. I'm a parent and I approve it!

Old 03-15-2005, 10:54 PM   #22
kansaschick08

lol...it's very parent approved..this is the only fourm i am aloud to post in
Old 03-16-2005, 07:29 AM   #23
Aquarium Advice Addict

Shannon, you just had to get some kudos for starting this thread. It's great!
Old 03-16-2005, 07:47 AM   #24
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Im Jim. I recently moved to Virginia (near Williamsburg), from Idaho, with my family to take a new job. I work for a company called Infineon Technologies, which makes computer memory chips, as an equipment technician in the Photolithography fab. I've been working in the field for about 5 years and have a background in radio communications electronics with related college and work history that spans more than ten years. I am soon to be 33 years old (April 26th) and have a beautiful (very hot ) 24 year old, Italian wife named Khiarra, a 7 year old son, 4 year old daughter and a newly arrived 4 month old daughter whos lovely picture can be seen in on the left I grew up with fish in the household but just recently got into the hobby myself a little over a year ago. I keep freshwater tanks and am trying my hand at heavily planted tanks now. I am collecting components to get into the saltwater hobby but am not in a hurry to make the dive just yet. In addition to aquaria I enjoy computers and gaming, car racing (both drag racing and autocross) playing guitars, photography, collecting music and am restoring a 1972 Ford F100 Pickup that my grandfather left me.

All you Austinites will have to let me know where to go to wind down....Ill be there from April 3rd to the 8th for some company training. Hope its warm!

She left me before we met.
youronlysin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 12:21 PM   #25
kansaschick08

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianNY
Shannon, you just had to get some kudos for starting this thread. It's great!
Thanks!!
Old 03-16-2005, 08:19 PM   #26
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Well, I thought I might be able to be the first canuck to post in here but luncbox beat me to it. (nice work) My name is Craig and I'm 25 years old. I'm married to my beautiful wife Jodi. Our 2 year anniversary is coming up on March 19. Interesting fact: We were married in mexico and our wedding day is the same day the U.S. invaded/attacked Iraq. (at least it's something to help me remember the day) I have two tanks, a 5gal for our betta indigo and a brand new 75gal that is still settling in. (I need to see if enough bacteria got transfered into it before going any further) We have no kids but a brat cat named Toffee who I love to death and is a "daddys girl". I sell for a home builder and have a degree in construction engineering technology. I am lovin this site and post everyday, I think I've seen ALL the fw pictures and everyone here provides me with the knowledge to make my wife think I know all there is too know about fish, ha but I don't... not even close, just don't tell her that.... Thanks
Old 03-16-2005, 08:53 PM   #27
kansaschick08

very itneresting bio...what is a canuck??

happy early anniversary!
Old 03-16-2005, 09:27 PM   #28
Aquarium Advice FINatic

it is a canadian. I think the name was a little more known in the 70s when the canada downhill ski team were known as the "crazy canucks" Also the vancouver canucks.
Old 03-16-2005, 09:37 PM   #29
kansaschick08

aaaah gotchya!
Old 03-16-2005, 10:01 PM   #30
Aquarium Advice Regular

Hi, My name is Bill. I've got three teenage boys one who starts college next year. I've been married to my wonderful wife for 19 yrs. I pay the bills by being a technology geek for a law firm in Philadelphia. When I'm not working I enjoy photography, home improvements, and of course my aquarium. I also run a Tivo and Photography enthusiast forums.

I've always had aquiriums. As a teen I had three 10 gallon tanks in my room with charcoal filters. I got out of it while I was in the military but shortly after getting married we picked up a 60 gallon hex tank. I stocked it with bala sharks and purple tinfoil barbs. But it came time to move and I had to give it up. Jump ahead ten years and I've started up again. Now it's a 72 gallon bowfront.

I'm looking forward to spending lots of time here.

Oops forgot one thing. I'm a die hard Flyers fan.

2 Clown Loaches
3 Tri-Color Sharks
2 Placos
4 Honey Gouramis
10 Rosy Barbs
and a couple of rogue snails
JackBurton is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bio

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com