Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-08-2005, 07:38 PM   #41
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well since everyone else has posted, I'll give it a shot.

My name is Quinn (contrary to what most people think, I'm female), 22 years old, and recently graduated from Southern Illinois University Carbondale with a BS in Operations Management. On December 21st of 2002 I became engaged to James and we have temporarily set a wedding date of April 15, 2006. I grew up in the sticks of Southern Illinois but moved to Carbondale to attend college. After being there for 4 years I can't bare to move back to coutry living. I'm a city girl at heart. In the upcoming years I plan to move to STL. Currently we have 7 tanks and we've only been in the hobby for a little over a year. I also have a cute cuddly little kitty named Nemo. Ok, so he's not so small anymore. He's a monster. But he's still cute and cuddly. I spend all of my free time working on the tanks (alot of work), babysitting for my cute 1 year old nephew Hunter, playing with my cat, scrapbooking (got into it after Hunter was born), or cleaning house. I work as an Office Assistant for an Insurance company. Ideaily I will find a job in retail as an Assistant Manager, then Store Mananger, then Regional Manager. But that all takes time. My brother and dad are farmers, so I grew up being raised like a little boy, so I am a tom boy at heart. And I am the God mother of my nephew and my best friends daughter. That's about it. OHHH and I am a HUGE Cardinals Fan. I am going to cry when they start to demolish Busch Stadium.

Old 04-08-2005, 08:23 PM   #42
AA Team Emeritus

Well Quinn - Nice bio! Let me be the first to congratulate you on your upcoming wedding. Since you and yours have already established your love of children, pets and multiple tanks your happiness is certain.

Old 04-08-2005, 08:50 PM   #43
Aquarium Advice Addict

HAHA. Actually, I love children more than he does. I want two kids, boy and girl. It's funny watching him with children because it's like he has no idea what he's doing. He holds them SO funny. But, he is a guy. No offense, but it seems like guys really don't know how to handle children until they have their own. For the time being, Nemo is our child. AND, if it were up to me, we would have 10 more cats running around, a German Bull Dog, and a French poodle prancing around.

29 Gallon Lake Malawi Fry
55 Gallon Community
150 Gallon Lake Malawi Cichlid
Fishyfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 07:17 AM   #44
Aquarium Advice Addict

Careful what you wish for Quinn, you just might get it. Fast forward 20 plus years and you might end up like my wife. She has 8 cats and a psycho pup. She seems to never have a moments peace. As soon as she sits down she has all 8 cats sitting on top of her.
Old 04-09-2005, 12:26 PM   #45
Aquarium Advice Addict

I want a lap cat. And Nemo is still in that VERY playful age even though he's already 18 months old. He will calm down and lay on my lap, but that is once every blue moon. Most of the time he sits in his window or on a rug somewhere in the house. I never understood why he only lays on rugs, never the carpet or tile.

29 Gallon Lake Malawi Fry
55 Gallon Community
150 Gallon Lake Malawi Cichlid
Fishyfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 01:13 PM   #46
Aquarium Advice FINatic

My inforamation and my bio is my distinct privaste bussiness and no one will know it. LOL J/K/

Well, since everyone else has i will give it a try,

I am Dan A. Live somwehre in the USA, and live down south to be more specific.
I am 13 years old, and enjoy, shooting guns and reaserching them etc. i have a great time shooting an AK-47, And M-4 Carbine-no i dont own them my friend does...I enjoy reading eveything i can about fish. I am addicted to fish!!!!! Well right now i have 5 Tanks!
wIHT 1 more on the way. I have 1000 plus pages of fish printouts and 5 books on them.

1gal Betta Tank
1gal Betta Tank
2Gal Betta Tanl
3Gal Gourmia tank-I didnt put the fish in 3gals on purpose he is a positively evil gorumia and would kill naything that was in the tank with him.
10gal FigureEight Puffer Species Tank-3 So Far
55gal Mbuna Tank on the way July 12!!!!!!

I dont know if those 1gal and 2gal tanks count as tanks.........Oh well.

I have a Rat Terrier that could pass for a mini Pit Bull, He is like those police attack dogs. Has bittne family members 3 times. It is a mircale i still have him/ He is a nice dog at heart and like me a lot and i like him, except for the ytime he cost me 4k in damges to the floors and doors......but we wont get into that. LOL

I am officaly obssed with Figure Eight Puffers and any chance i get to get a tank i get one, after the 55 i am looking to ghte another 10gal to put Lamgorumous Brevis in. Well sorry tpo bore u all so muhc. and yes i am a horrible speleler. LOL

Dan
Old 04-09-2005, 01:28 PM   #47
kansaschick08

very very interesting posts. i thourghly enjoyed them.
Old 04-09-2005, 01:45 PM   #48
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to lmw80 Send a message via MSN to lmw80 Send a message via Yahoo to lmw80
so did I.

Keep them coming!

Aquariums are like jello - there's always room for more.
lmw80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 11:58 PM   #49
kansaschick08

*BUMP*
Old 04-28-2005, 12:05 AM   #50
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to lmw80 Send a message via MSN to lmw80 Send a message via Yahoo to lmw80
yes! more bios!!

Aquariums are like jello - there's always room for more.
lmw80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bio

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com