Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-13-2005, 10:46 PM   #71
Aquarium Advice Freak

I'm Theresa. Mother of three, almost 7 year old b/g twins and a 4 year old b. I also babysit three other kids weekdays (explains KRAZYMOM!!). We all love the fish. My husband likes them ok, but I think he's a bit jealous of the time I spend on this website LOL. I love this website though, it has taught me a lot already (I'm just a month or so into this aquarium hobby) although I have had bettas for years.

Vote here for Aquarium Advice.

55 gal
2 gold dojo loaches
3 white tetras
4 zebra danios
3 neon tetras
1 pleco
2 ADFs
krazymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 10:54 PM   #72
AA Team Emeritus

Let's hear it for another mother of twins! My (extremely) fraternal twins are 4 1/2 and when they make it to 7 I will really feel like I have accomplished something... Rock on!

TankGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 11:22 PM   #73
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankGirl
Let's hear it for another mother of twins! My (extremely) fraternal twins are 4 1/2 and when they make it to 7 I will really feel like I have accomplished something... Rock on!
Well at least you are way past the diaper stage!!!

I forgot to add a few things about myself. I'm 1/2 way through college (kids interrupted that!) and am going to go back to finish my RN degree when my youngest goes to school. I'm 35 (can that be right??) and married for 12 years. We each have our own businesses, mine is daycare at our home and my husband has his own Golf Green business where he sells and installs synthetic greens and lawn turf. We have a cat "Yoda" and 2 dogs "Chaos and Timber" and three hermit crabs the kids got for Christmas from their uncle. I also have a stepdaughter and a grandson. I love to make things (whatever needs to be made??) and sew. I used to love to read but haven't had a lot of time for that since I have a hard time putting books down till I'm done, I can't ignore my family for that long!!

Vote here for Aquarium Advice.

55 gal
2 gold dojo loaches
3 white tetras
4 zebra danios
3 neon tetras
1 pleco
2 ADFs
krazymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 11:04 AM   #74
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Hi! My name is Ro, I'm married for 28 years with 2 grown children. I'm from NJ, and between April and October my husband and I are avid boaters. I'm a newbie to this board, so please bear with me while I find my way around in here. I'm a computer operator, and I kept a 29 gal fw tank in my office, with my Oscar, who was my companion here at work. Well, the company's been sold, my last day here is 6/30, and Oscar definitly outgrew his tank, so I took him home to his new 75 gal tank. He now lives with 1 clown knife, 2 convicts, 1 crown jewel, 1 jack dempsey and a pleco. I know, they will all get big, but I'll upgrade as the need arises. I just love the cichlids! The knife fish was my lfs's idea, but he's great. I also have a cat named Blue, who just loves to just sit and stare at the tank. I also like to read, right now I'm on a James Patterson kick. I just finished Honeymoon and started 1st to Die. I'm taking the summer off, no job hunting for me, so I'll have time to relax, read, hang on my boat, play with my fish and become really lazy. 8)
Old 06-15-2005, 11:17 AM   #75
Aquarium Advice Activist

Send a message via AIM to msamsonz28
Hey, I'm Matt and I'm 28. I am addicted to AA! I set up my sw tank only 6 weeks ago and I learn like 10 new things every day. I am in the Air Force (7 years) and work on avionics systems on the C-17. Originally from PA, moved to Charleston SC for 5 years (I want to retire there), and now stationed in NJ - living in Philly.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:36 AM   #76
AA Team Emeritus

ok...you've got to tell me...what's a Met fan doing in either PA or SC?
Old 06-15-2005, 11:41 AM   #77
Aquarium Advice Activist

Send a message via AIM to msamsonz28
grew up watching them on WWOR!!
Old 06-15-2005, 12:13 PM   #78
Aquarium Advice Activist

Ro-

Quote:
I'm taking the summer off, no job hunting for me, so I'll have time to relax, read, hang on my boat, play with my fish and become really lazy. Cool
Enjoy the summer off! I wish I could join you.
Old 06-22-2005, 03:45 PM   #79
Aquarium Advice Addict

Hi!
my name is Jeremy, I'm 25 ... Also addicted to AA!!!
I have a beautiful 6 month old daughter named Berlyn (see the "what do you look like thread"). I live in Spring Hill, FL! I work for American Express Corporate Travel in Tampa and have been in the travel industry for 7 years! I am engaged to a beautiful woman named Jodi and we just bought our first house together. I recently set up my first saltwater tank and I LOVE it ... I have had freshwater my whole life!
I grew up in Pueblo, CO and moved to Florida when I was 15 ... BIG CHANGE!!!! I wouldn't leave for anything now. I enjoy my Fish, Art, Concerts, and spending time with my family.

That's the short of it!!!!

Jermz

R.I.P Walena K. Cox
7/7/62 - 8/11/2002
Jermz79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 03:48 PM   #80
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by msamsonz28
grew up watching them on WWOR!!
You just gave away your age.

Tags
bio

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com