Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-17-2005, 10:07 AM   #81
Aquarium Advice Addict

My name is Steven and I am 16 years old. I live in the UK and have just left school , I am starting college in september. 8O Any way my hobbies are mainly going out with my friends, and well of course my fish. I am a pain when it comes to them as I love to change my tanks, fish decor etc .... The best bit of keeping fish to me is breeding them and having them raise there fry etc .... I love watching the stages of breeding. I am currently job hunting but I aint likely to get any thing as I will only be working for about 5/6 weeks LOL . I live with my mam and brother. I have had a girlfriend for nearly 3 years I also have 2 rabbits and 2 hamsters, along with my 3 fish tanks. Hopefully I will be getting a bigger tank soon. My cousen owns 2 33 gal tanks and a 6ft tank 8O thats what got me wanting to keep tropical fish. And my dad use to have 2 tanks. So eventually I hope to have a 6ft tank to 8)

Old 07-27-2005, 01:15 PM   #82
Aquarium Advice FINatic

howdy,

I am Jeremy from Maryland. I got my first fish tank when I was 5. It was a disaster, I had a 3 gallon aquarium with 2 large garden pond koi in it - of course they died. Things improved after that and by the time I was 8-9 I was breeding African Cichlids and selling them to local fish stores.

By the time I was out of high school I was into Discus, Plants, Saltwater fish only tanks and reef tanks and have been nuts about aquariums for about as long as I can remember.

I work for my Dad's company DCL HomeWorks LLC. (http://www.dclhomeworks.com) as Assistant Director and am a Junior in college. I am transferring to a new school and I study Juvenile Justice, and Criminal Law. Ive been able to turn my girl friend of 2 years into somewhat of an aquarium addict, starting when I bought her a 20 gallon aquarium set-up for her birthday.

I write part time for FAMA Magazine, and have for a year or two - mainly just 1 or 2 articles here and there. I am starting a column of my own that will be in the October 2005 issue of FAMA, the column will be called "Below the Surface." It looks like it may end up being a monthly column in the magazine.

I am always looking to chat with fellow hobbysits online. Other than fish I like Mountain Biking, Snow Skiing, Computer and PS2 Games so on and so forth. I even have a myspace (http://www.myspace.com/jeremy_2005) so if you want to chat fish hit me on AIM macman7010 .

bye.

Old 07-27-2005, 01:22 PM   #83
Aquarium Advice FINatic

oh and I have a german short haired pointer and my parents raise quarter horses. and that creature on my icon is a megladon shark - I am one of those weirdos that think they still swim in the oceans - even though most palentologists think they were extinct millions of years ago. Yeah I believe in the loch ness monster and champ too!
Old 07-27-2005, 10:21 PM   #84
kansaschick08

Quote:
Originally Posted by macman7010
howdy
you don't sound like your from maryland.

nice to "meet" you people. y'all sound very interesting.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:50 AM   #85
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to StripesTheEel
Hi everyone,

My names Matt and im 19 from Sydney Australia. I'm a manager for the 2nd largest cinema chain in the country and recently left "university/college" to which i was studying criminal law.. (who knows why i left), I'm still very keen on completing my studies but I have plenty of time for that. I own x2 SW tanks and love my pet moray eels. I love scuba diving, wildlife photography, and going out with mates.. As SW fishkeeping is somewhat new to friends n family of mine I am known as the fishboy at work, and freak at home.. My mum has told me why dont we just convert the ground floor of our home into an ocean and fill it up with saltwater... I say.. thats very feasible.. hmmm..
StripesTheEel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 10:19 AM   #86
Aquarium Advice FINatic

hey matt whats up
Old 08-02-2005, 09:07 PM   #87
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to StripesTheEel
um, nothing much.. u?
StripesTheEel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 01:51 AM   #88
Aquarium Advice Freak

I get the same from my family and friends. If I had the money, I would live underwater. I just rearranged all the furniture in my house to add another 30 gal tank.

55 gal cycling. Will be FOWLR.
haus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 01:29 PM   #89
kansaschick08

now that's something someone on AA would do..
Old 08-25-2005, 11:24 PM   #90
kansaschick08

bump.

any one gunna post?

Tags
bio

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com