AA Mobile Web

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FMJnaX

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So last night we packed up the rest of our stuff (moving). As a result, we're staying with my wife's grandparents... who doesn't have internet. So, I jumped on my phone to check out AA. While it was very doable, it was a pain in the rear. Lot of scrolling and I couldn't log in to post.

Has anyone been successful at cruising AA on their phone or is there some sort of app or something to make it easier? I'm going to be out of internet service until October 1st and I can't live without my AA!!!!!

I would dred the cost of doing that from my phone. I have the capability, but never signed up for any sort of plan or service that provided it which would mean I would pay per kilobyte! not going to happen for me any time soon! lol

good luck with the move!

Luckily our plan uses airtime, and as long as it's after 9:00 PM, it doesn't use the peak minutes. We've got plenty a month so I'm not worried about the usage (I hope).

I use a tmobile sidekick for mobile surfing. Its actually what I do most of my posting on. I don't have a computer at work, so on my breaks and stuff I will sometimes hop on AA and surf. Also gives me stuff to do before class and during breaks there.

The device is quite expensive... $250. And the plan $30 a month for unlimited data transfer...but...if you are only going to be out of net for a few days, its not worth the cost in my opinion. Do you have a local library you can go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom