(My wife wrote this with me, anything that contradicts what I wrote earlier is her.. I mean MY fault!)
Info on National Aquarium in Baltimore visit....
DATE: May 21, 2005
PLACE: National Aquarium in Baltimore (dah)
TIME: 12:00 (Noon) - group meet at entrance to Aquarium
12:15 - allowed to enter Aquarium
12:30 - Dolphin Show
COST: Adults: $16.00
Seniors (ages 60 and up): $13.25
Students (ages 12 to 18 ) $10.75
Children (ages 3 to 11): $8.75
Please let me know if anyone attending is under 18 years of age, or 60 and over.
I must send a $75 deposit this week. I can only receive a refund of the deposit if I cancel by April 30, 2005. Have to pay balance at door on 5/21. So mail me your checks and then I will just pay the balance due on May 21 - just to make it easier, also, that way, if you don't show, I'm not stuck with either a loss of $75 or my wife inviting 25 family members. You wouldn't want to see me go through that now, would you?
If I don't receive your check by 4/25, I will let you know and you can tell me if you decided not to join us.
Please mail me your checks ASAP
PM me for mailing address!
Contract Terms and Conditions (if you are into that stuff), and, of course, all terms and conditions subject to change without prior notice (Aquarium policy, not mine)...
1. Visit if self-guided - but I was hoping we would all stay together for most of the day
2. Dolphin show times are not guaranteed and subject to change
food or beverages in Aquarium
4. Strollers must be checked upon arrival
5. Rates subject to change - but, if they do, my wife will make one of her annoying phone calls regarding our contract - so don't worry about that
6. We must inform central reservations of visitors with disabilities and special needs prior to the visit date
7. No coupons can be used with a group - so don't even bother packing them
8. No more than 10 people can be added to the group count when we get there
9. AND, of course, FOR SECURITY REASONS, NAIB conducts random bag checks. They recommend leaving large and heavy bags-including backpacks-at home. If we can meet up ahead of time, I can stash stuff in my car
10. No bag or coat check at the Aquarium, so what you bring is what you carry with you all day