Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-12-2005, 08:16 PM   #161
Aquarium Advice Activist

Wow, I just joined AA and didn't realize this was in the works for so long, and in my neighborhood too (figuratively)! I'll definitely see if I can make it. I'll just buy my own ticket and look out for folks in AA gear around noon:P

corvuscorax, if you haven't already done so, I'd like to suggest collecting cellphone numbers of the folks who have confirmed attendence in case of any last minute emergencies.

You folks have fun! Sounds like it'll be a blast!

Heatware 164-0-0
Old 04-12-2005, 08:27 PM   #162
Aquarium Advice Addict

Melody, you could do what I'm gonna do and just buy your tickets when you get there. Or in advance online a few days ahead of time. I can't commit and don't want to back out on corvus at the last minute. It's two dollars more for adults this way but, that's not bad. Might have to wait a few minutes longer to get in though instead of going in with the group but can still meet up inside.

Welcome bzbee. Hope to meet you there.

Old 04-12-2005, 09:56 PM   #163

Quote:
If I send you a check for all five of us, then he backs out, or the kids decide they want to stay at their Moms, is the money refundable?
Unfortunately, no.

I haven't had many PMs yet, we MUST get the minimum 25 people for the group rates!

Come on Folks, let's get this process moving!

I'm going to start PMing all individuals soon, like tomorrow!

Old 04-12-2005, 10:03 PM   #164
AA Team Emeritus

Corvuscorax, as spoken very often, check is in the mail.
Old 04-13-2005, 06:32 AM   #165
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I was planning on sending a check around the end of April, but I will try to get it before the 25th if I can. At any rate my wife and I and the two children, one four and one infant, will be there regardless. Were looking forward to it!

She left me before we met.
Old 04-15-2005, 06:03 PM   #166
Aquarium Advice FINatic

corvuscorax, I'm planning on attending and sent you a PM.
140#s Live Rock from LiveRocks.com
Frogspawn, Hammer, Zoos, Leather Frag, and Xenia and Green Star Polyp frags from fishfreek and Alarmguy66, Thanks!
Member of the Unofficial A-Team
Old 04-15-2005, 10:58 PM   #167
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
CC can you confirm recept of my check? I sent it in Mondays mail. Given our close proximity I would have anticpated you getting it by now.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 04-15-2005, 11:57 PM   #168
Aquarium Advice Addict

I just mailed my check this afternoon. It should be bouncing your way soon! :P :P :P
Old 04-16-2005, 06:53 AM   #169
Aquarium Advice Addict

Regrettably I will not be able to join you in Bawlmore. My nephews HS graduation party has been confirmed for May 21. I just couldn't miss that. It's a shame because I was really looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Hopefully some of you Mid-Atlantic people will be able to make the 2nd Annual AA pool bash on LI this summer.

Brian
Old 04-20-2005, 10:23 PM   #170
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
CC has updated me that he has funds from 15 people. That still leaves us 10 folks shy of the 25 minium. I know we are all looking forward to the trip and hope the others whom havent sent the money yet will be able to. Paul has gone out on a limb with his own money to prepay the deposit and to pay the remaning balance so everything will be prepaid before we arrive. These are the aquarium rules for group rates. This makes entry much faster sine the whole group will be prepaid.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com