Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-20-2005, 11:23 AM   #231
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Sign up for free hosting at www.photolocker.com you can then host all yoru pics there of the event.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:38 AM   #232
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfreek
Sign up for free hosting at www.photolocker.com you can then host all yoru pics there of the event.
COOL!! Thanks! Setting an account up right now!

*edit*
FYI... its www.photolocker.net

Old 05-20-2005, 01:15 PM   #233
AA Team Emeritus

Yes, I am nervous-excited too!

Well, time to get ready to leave -- I'm going to burn a CD for the road trip and we're off! See you there!

Old 05-20-2005, 01:25 PM   #234
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Jeepers...
Wish I was already on my way...
Tomorrow....
Old 05-20-2005, 04:45 PM   #235
Aquarium Advice Activist

Hi folks! I'm finally sure that me and my wife can make it. I have tickets waiting at the "will-call" window. Does anyone know what the parking situation is like, especially with that Preakness thing going on? Any suggestions from other Marylanders?

Heatware 164-0-0
Old 05-20-2005, 04:55 PM   #236
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to lmw80 Send a message via MSN to lmw80 Send a message via Yahoo to lmw80
leaving already!? wow!

Aquariums are like jello - there's always room for more.
Old 05-20-2005, 04:59 PM   #237
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Parking.....
TankGirl told me there was a small lot close by, last time I was there I didnt see it. just across the street is a parking garage. Its big and very nice. A little steep in price, but seems pretty safe.
Old 05-20-2005, 04:59 PM   #238
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
I plan on parking at the parking deck thats in walking distance from the aquarium. We will be there hopefully before 11 so we can eat. Remember guys the entrance time for our group is 12:15pm and we need to all enter at the same time. We are asking that everyone be at the front of the aquarium at 12:00 or before. Many of us will have AA garments or other forms of AA identification. Others have shaired cell-phone numbers for easy contact if someone is having a hard time finding things. Given the entrance time I suggest you eat before hand. Some folks at one point had talked about meeting someplace to eat before aswell.

I look forward to meeting everyon etommorow. The weather looks like it will be in the low 70's. I dont think the preakness will be to much bother. But when in doubt leave early in case of traffic jams toward downtown.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 05-20-2005, 05:15 PM   #239
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I had to set up a photo hosting site so the pics I will be taking dont fill up my space on here...
Just to make sure I did everything right heres a test run...

http://www.photolocker.net/gallery.p...imore-Aquarium

These are pics that were taken last year there. Because I had a really cruddy digi cam then, I couldnt manage any good shots of the fish due to low light. But I got a couple of dolphin shots, enjoy and expect some much better photos in a few days.
Old 05-20-2005, 05:27 PM   #240
Aquarium Advice Addict

Peer 5 parking on Pratt street is a nice parking garage and it's close. Have fun everyone. Can't wait for pics.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com