AA Trip to the Baltimore Aquarium!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really glad you're coming, Brian! :D The golf course will still be there when you get back! :lol: Can't Tara *cough* call in sick *wheeze* and come along?

I checked all the hotels within walking distance of the inner harbor, and they're $250+ per night! 8O In addition, they charge an additional fee for parking. :roll: IMO, it makes more sense to find a reasonably priced hotel a few miles away and park the car in an inner harbor garage.

If you really want to sleep in style, and then just roll out of bed to the aquarium, I recommend the Renaissance Harborplace Hotel and the Admiral Fell Inn. My parents stayed at the Renaissance, and I stayed at the Fell Inn a few years back - both were top notch, and came with all the bells and whistles.

:multi:

OH OH OH!!! Count me in!!!

been there once, had a blast! The dolphin show is top notch!! Ok...well its not sea world... but its still great!!!

BrianNY said:
I alrady checked the price on Amtrak. You'd be better off flying. It's almost $350 RT per person. If I go, I'll drive it.

What did you select...Prime Time in both directions? I got $145 round trip off peak. If my wife chooses not to go, then the rails is out. In that event, you'll see me standing on the shoulder of the LIE with an AA sign and my huge thumb sticking out. :wink:

In that event, you'll see me standing on the shoulder of the LIE with an AA sign and my huge thumb sticking out.

Shoot, Jc. I'd almost offer to come and get you. It's not THAT far off a drive!
But...to do that would require driving through Jersey, and last time I did that, I didn't have too much fun. :roll:

*mumbles* crazy people..... :wink:

How far is Balt from DC? I can get a flight into there for $132 shipped! I mean each...:wink:

I am going to try my best to work something out here... :D

It is a possibility!! If I come I will have to fly back early Sunday morning, or drive all Saturday Night. I have to be in service at the church on Sun morning. :wink:

It would be worth it to meet all of you in person. My wife seems to like the idea.

I'll pick you up at the airport if needed David. I'll have the family truckster (mini van). :)

Which airport would you fly into, Rev?

Dulles is 60 miles from Baltimore harbor, including 18 on the Capital Beltway (probably OK on a Saturday, but on weekdays, horrible traffic).

Reagan airport is 47 miles from Baltimore harbor, a much easier drive, at least most of the time...

In any case, we'd love to have you there!

(this poster owes thanks to Mapquest.com for the above info...)

Got room for me the wife and maybe my little girl???
Will be a little tight with the luggage, but we can make it work if everyone travels light. :)
Whatever airport you choose is no problem. I lived in the area when I was in the navy and know it pretty well. We'll find ya. :p

revhtree said:
It is a possibility!! If I come I will have to fly back early Sunday morning, or drive all Saturday Night. I have to be in service at the church on Sun morning. :wink:

It would be worth it to meet all of you in person. My wife seems to like the idea.

What!?!? 8O Doesn't your church have a mobile videoconferencing satellite uplink? If not, ya better start a second collection for one! :lol:

What!?!? Shocked Doesn't your church have a mobile videoconferencing satellite uplink? If not, ya better start a second collection for one! Laughing

Now thats a revelation from God to me that will Preach! :lol:

Rev, If you do Reagan Nat'l, I've got room for the 3 of you, and I'd presume 2 or 3 pcs of luggage. Can getcha back there regardless of Sunday morning time departure.

Just holler.

Ray thats an awsome offer. I had the pleasure of meeting Ray the other week and he is a great guy. Wish we lived closer so he could do my lawn work in the spring and summer. HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Rev... FYI, If you fly into BWI (Balt.) it is typically a lot cheeper to Dulles. If you DO fly into Dulles, I can also volunteer to pick you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom