AA Trip to the Baltimore Aquarium!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I just joined AA and didn't realize this was in the works for so long, and in my neighborhood too (figuratively)! I'll definitely see if I can make it. I'll just buy my own ticket and look out for folks in AA gear around noon:p

corvuscorax, if you haven't already done so, I'd like to suggest collecting cellphone numbers of the folks who have confirmed attendence in case of any last minute emergencies.

You folks have fun! Sounds like it'll be a blast!

Melody, you could do what I'm gonna do and just buy your tickets when you get there. Or in advance online a few days ahead of time. I can't commit and don't want to back out on corvus at the last minute. It's two dollars more for adults this way but, that's not bad. Might have to wait a few minutes longer to get in though instead of going in with the group but can still meet up inside.

Welcome bzbee. Hope to meet you there. :D

If I send you a check for all five of us, then he backs out, or the kids decide they want to stay at their Moms, is the money refundable?

Unfortunately, no.

I haven't had many PMs yet, we MUST get the minimum 25 people for the group rates!

Come on Folks, let's get this process moving!

I'm going to start PMing all individuals soon, like tomorrow!

I was planning on sending a check around the end of April, but I will try to get it before the 25th if I can. At any rate my wife and I and the two children, one four and one infant, will be there regardless. Were looking forward to it!

CC can you confirm recept of my check? I sent it in Mondays mail. Given our close proximity I would have anticpated you getting it by now.

:( Regrettably I will not be able to join you in Bawlmore. My nephews HS graduation party has been confirmed for May 21. I just couldn't miss that. It's a shame because I was really looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Hopefully some of you Mid-Atlantic people will be able to make the 2nd Annual AA pool bash on LI this summer.

Brian

CC has updated me that he has funds from 15 people. That still leaves us 10 folks shy of the 25 minium. I know we are all looking forward to the trip and hope the others whom havent sent the money yet will be able to. Paul has gone out on a limb with his own money to prepay the deposit and to pay the remaning balance so everything will be prepaid before we arrive. These are the aquarium rules for group rates. This makes entry much faster sine the whole group will be prepaid.

well said aaron. corvuscorax has gone out of his way - over and beyond, if you will. Many have said they will attend. corvuscorax has asked for the checks by 4/25 which is a mere 5 days away.....please have the respect to "sound off" and let him know when you will definitly be sending your check in.

Thank you.

I can't commit (see page 4) but I still hope to be there and can't wait to meet everyone. I know things come up and plans change, especially ones this far in advance but, I hope most of you can still be there.

Still 8 short

I have not cashed any checks.

If we don't make the 25, so be it.
The trip will still be ON!!!
just not at group rates.

Having said that, send me your dang money, peoples!!!

I need 8 more by 4/30, or I cancel the group rate, I am NOT losing $75 over this.

Its important for everyone whom can commit to send the funds early. It will allow all of us to save a few $$.

once i am 18 in like 3 years i am going to come up here for this causei want to meet ya'll

Aw Cindy I know I was looking forward to meeing you. :( But I know the surgery is a long time comming so good luck with that and we will be thinking about you during the trip. Will you be recovering at that point?

Thanks fishfreek. My surgery is scheduled for 5/18 so hopefully I will be home recovering. I'm disappointed but also relieved as well that this will finally be over. It's been a long five months getting to this point. Hopefully I'll get to meet you and some others in Sept. at MACNA XVII. :D

Oh joy. BTW the date of your surgery is also my birthday. Thats a luky sign that things will go great with your procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom