AA 'T'Shirt TOP NOTCH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stresco

Aquarium Advice Addict
I won 2nd prize in the first anual Photo Of The Year Contest and my prize was a choice of 'T' Shirt from the AA store. I got it in about a week ago and I have to say, it is by far one of the best quality 'T's I own. Well, actually I used to own it. You see, I never got to wear it. My wife took it from me. :roll: She wears it almost every night to sleep in. Its made really well. Heavy material. Strong stitching. From what i can see :lol: its a really really nice shirt. I wish I had one just like it. :wink:

I am sporting a long sleeve AA T in my gallery. I also own two regular Ts and a tote bag. All are great quality :D

I think you need to get one for yourself and your kids and then go vist the local aquarium. :)

P.S. $3 off on Sweatshirts, Hooded Sweatshirts, and JR Hoodies until March 1st using the coupon code WINTERSALE.

I am still waiting for the black t-shirt/sweatshirt version, and then I am all over it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom