Aaaw geez! Kitten at my door... The most expensive cat EVER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meredith,

You think you had problems....check out this pic .....this is under a shed in my back yard

Attachments

• kittens.jpg
    kittens.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 44
There were five kittens about 4 weeks old and their mother. We started feeding them and got very attached...but when i called the vet to find out how much to get them all their shots and wormed and flea treatments and "fixed"...We decided to call the local "Feline Rescue" I scooped up all 6 of them and sent them off to be adopted...but we decided that we wanted to have the mother back so when she was ready we adopted her. Her name is now Princess. And all five of the kttens were adopted very quickly.

Attachments

• princess_sized.jpg
    princess_sized.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 32
def. think it was fate. The kitty would have been much worse off if you didn't help out. Kudos for taking him to the vet.....

Definitely kudos are in order for stepping up and doing the right thing. I know that was hard, but it was right. Someone probably dumped it to avoid the responsibility. :evil:

sorry, haven't been around much. The kitten, Jack, is doing so much better. He went in this morning to be "fixed". Brought him home this afternoon. He has gained 1 pound in the week that we have had him. I'm so proud :D He is the sweetest little thing. He is so sweet the other cats in the house are finding it hard to hate him. Rumbles, our other "kitten" he is just about 2 months older than Jack (I think) has claimed Jack as "his". Its SOOO sweet. 5 cats is waaaay too many, but I don't care! :tongue:

Here are some pictures of Jack and Rumbles, Jack is the gray one... there are also 2 more pics of Jack in my gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom