Accosting people in the LFS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saltwater groupies......you'd do better with a cute puppy. *LOL* IMO, what most women find most attractive about a man is quiet confidence and self assuredness. When that same quality goes in the other direction, eg. boostful, arrogant, loud to rude, it has just the opposite effect. Makes almost no difference what the man looks like.
[/quote]

BrianNY, you are very wise and intuitive (for a guy) :mrgreen: . Men, LISTEN TO THE MAN!!

Way to go Menagerie, bringing siblings online. First me (madasafish's brother), now BubbleyBlue, your sister. This is a family forum in so many ways!

Hey Toirtis,

Right now, I'm without reptilian compatriots. I had a red-tailed boa (Iggy) that a friend in NY is taking great care of. He's built her a full-on snake habitrail with three terraria and dryer hose (!). I also had a small king snake (Kali) whom I am ashamed to say escaped from her tank and was never heard from again.

I am constrained right now, I'm in graduate school and have a small apartment, wife, and one-year old daughter (happy birthday to Erin!). I just have one 29-gal fishtank (see my profile for detalis) I'm waiting until I finish and we move to Australia to expand my fishtank collection, and hopefully get a snake or lizard. I'm not sure what yet, but most of the Australian snakes, as I'm sure you know, are not appropriate for household use! :vamp:

Wow moving to Australia is big, good luck. It's definitely a bit different from Moscow ID.Though moscow has it's special and happy parts!

The people ate each other!! Gross!

I'm done hijacking my own thread.

Any other stories of acosting others in a LFS, others accosting you, or flirting in the LFS???
Also, if you are the type to give out this sites address on a piece of paper for others, how do you go about it??

I was at Petco getting filter stuffs and there was a woman there getting a small 3ish gallon tank for her daughter... the guy working there recommended an Irridescent shark, some platys and a Pleco (common). After he left and she returned to debating the fish, I went up to her and informed her that both of those could reach sizes of 12"+ and should avoid them, directing her to my favorite lfs and suggesting she get a bristlenose.

She very smugly said something like "oh thats nice" and promtly got the employee to bag her shark and pleco. I just shook my head and walked away with my purchases...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom