Addicted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ImACoolguy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Am I the only one that this app is just way better than all the other social media. I got on here 5x more than anything else.

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g ick is fixed!
~75g new community tank.

I concur, everyone is so nice here and helpful. I don't know if anyone has been on any other forums, but they were very (how to say it nicely) egotistical.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I concur, everyone is so nice here and helpful. I don't know if anyone has been on any other forums, but they were very (how to say it nicely) egotistical.

I concur I've been on fishlore and they are *okay*

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I concur I've been on fishlore and they are *okay*

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I couldn't even sign up on fishlore. What the heck is a referer? That's why I couldn't get on.

Another app for your mobile phone. Gotta sign on online, came across it on Google Play.

I just signed up and it let me in. I don't know of that thing they asked you for. On there is almost the same as here though. You have a few brainiacs that know everything, the pool of regular fish keepers that know some, then the pile of newbies.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Hmm, I will try again just for grins.

Another app for your mobile phone. Gotta sign on online, came across it on Google Play.

Thanks I think I will try it out

John,
Trust me I am not insane

As for forums I do come to this one the most. Many I don't even log into anymore.

The only one I might go to more is the Facebook page for my local club (I am an admin/on the board for it) but that's totally different in a way :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back when i was younger there were a couple active forums I was a part of. Anybody remember fishgeeks.com? I loved that one.

This is by far the best one I've been a part of, hopefully I'm not coming across as egotistical! xP

Back
Top Bottom