Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-05-2012, 10:38 PM   #21

Haha I'm so addicted as well, but I'm addicted just as much with planning fish tanks. I have so many different stocking plans for tanks I'll probably not get for a long long time. It's a sickness. So far I have five different plans for 20 longs. And there's probably 21904 things I want to try. Dwarf puffers, platy tanks, mollies, brackish, south american biotoping, southeast asia biotope, betta fish sorority, shrimp tank, etc. etc. I only have a 38 gallon and 20 gallon and everyone always starts groaning when I start talking about a new tank.

Old 11-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to jcolon Send a message via Skype™ to jcolon
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewsPistol View Post
Lol!

The thought has definitely crossed my mind! I live out in the country tho, I don't think I would get much business I should take a pic of my kitchen haha, bunch if tanks in there too
Ok Ok ... instead of a mom and pop LFS, how about your own Aquarium! You know like the big municipal ones! Charge $5 a pop, maybe have $1.00 senior citizens on Wed and $2.00 kids under 10 on Sundays. I suppose you offer free admittance to infants.

With luck people will come from far and wide to stroll through your two aquatic heavens!

Old 11-13-2012, 11:20 PM   #23
Aquarium Advice Addict

Lol I'd love to transform my basement into an aquarium/amphibian area with a section filled with bunnies and guinea pigs lol! $2 for admission only open on weekends lol. But it would mean I'd have to decorate my breeding tanks, unless maybe a fishroom tour was included? Lol IDK
Old 11-14-2012, 04:18 AM   #24
Aquarium Advice FINatic

i recently discovered a new LFS in the area. I really like them. I wanted Mono Sebaes, they got me some (can't wait to bring them home!!). They have one of those smaller fluval edge tanks with a mimic octopus in it. I want one now. Having an octopus would be just so cool.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:28 AM   #25
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald76
Lol I'd love to transform my basement into an aquarium/amphibian area with a section filled with bunnies and guinea pigs lol! $2 for admission only open on weekends lol.
That's called a pet store.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:41 AM   #26
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco1019

That's called a pet store.
True that. Lol I love anything(almost) that's furry and looks remotely like a bunny or guinea pig, or horse, or dog, or cat, etc lol.
Anyway- can't be a store if the animals aren't sold.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:46 AM   #27
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I too have an addiction. I have my 125 Malawi tank in my kitchen a 72 bow planted community in my living room a 40 gal breeder with a turtle and a 10 gal betta in my daughters room. Kinda want to plant the 10 gal. Once I move ill be getting a 220 to try my hand at salt. Probably fish only to start then start getting into reef. My wife tolerates it. Hates when I talk about it. Not sure if the 220 will fly though. That's gonna take a bit of convincing and *** kissing. It's gotten to the point that I actually dream about my tanks. We should start a support group lol.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #28
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlavassor86 View Post
I too have an addiction. I have my 125 Malawi tank in my kitchen a 72 bow planted community in my living room a 40 gal breeder with a turtle and a 10 gal betta in my daughters room. Kinda want to plant the 10 gal. Once I move ill be getting a 220 to try my hand at salt. Probably fish only to start then start getting into reef. My wife tolerates it. Hates when I talk about it. Not sure if the 220 will fly though. That's gonna take a bit of convincing and *** kissing. It's gotten to the point that I actually dream about my tanks. We should start a support group lol.
Wait..... ....I thought this was a support group
Old 11-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #29
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
I guess I'm lucky. My boyfriend loves my tanks. Although I'm sure it would only take a couple more tanks before he starts thinking I'm crazy. I was so proud of him the other night, too. A friend of ours had come to pick him up for band practice while I was at work and he had shown him all the tanks and told him about all the fish. He actually remembered (and listened to in the first place) my insane babbling about tank requirements, diet, and adult size.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:09 PM   #30
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlavassor86
Christmas is around the corner. Get your wife something shiny. It may cost you a bit of $$, but use it as a bargaining chip for the new tank.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com