Addiction .... Its Only Time !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven A

Aquarium Advice Addict
Addiction .... Its Only Time !

Well as we all know addictions are bad.
But there are exceptions i.e. fish keeping. :).
I have been into fish keeping for nearly to years. I was told by family members etc .. that I will want more and more like they did lol 8O .
I said 'no i wont I only want this one little tank.'
So i got my first tank, it was a 2 foot. Then I got another 2 foot.
Then a 3 foot. Then another 3 foot. The deal I made with my parents was that I would trade a 2 foot for a 3 foot.

So at the moment I have the tanks in my sig .... ahahaha I am getting my old 2 foot back as well :).

So fish wise - I started with the good old guppy's and now kept more advance fish such as puffers (which i bred) and now discus wich I am hoping to breed lol :).

I am getting published in a fishkeeping magazine at the age of 16 :).

Thats all within two years and I am still learning and becoming more and more intrigued in the hobby. So I cant imagine were I will be in 10 years

:roll: :lol:

So I just wanted to let every one know I am getting another tank lol.

Please share your fish keeping addicition. In other words, how / when u started and what with and now what you have .... images would be great :). This is open to f/w and s/w .

I am getting another tank too, five just isnt enough!

However I have to wait for awhile as im moving house and it is going to be hard enough moving all of the fish tanks we already own!

I have my 29gal, a 12gal NanoCube ...

and right now I'm trying to tell the wifey how therputic it would be to have a 2.5gal Pico tank in our bedroom!!!! She tells me I'm crazy ... I tell her it's not crazy it's an addiction and I need my fix. I told her that it is possible that if I don't get my fix I could go into serious withdrawls and end up in the loony bin!!! 8O 8O .... all while I twitch uncontrolably!! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom