Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-30-2012, 05:38 AM   #21
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
I've absolutely amazed myself with my self control to not try and set my 20 gallon back up since I tore it down and replaced it with my 56 gallon. There are sooo many things I could do with it. But there is no room for it unless I set it up way out of my way where I would almost never see it, plus it would be out of reach of my water changer. And i think my boyfriend would kill me. He helps keep the mts in check, as he loves the fish and the tanks but gives me an outside voice of reason. But ****** I'm not selling it or giving it away because I know we will be moving again in a year or so when I go to graduate school, so maybe then I can set it up. Until then I'll keep my mts Confined to smaller tanks. I have been debating picking up a 2.5 for snail breeding or upgrading my 5 to a 10 and using the 5 for something else. Too many cool fish, not enough tanks or floor space! One day I will have my fish room!

Old 09-30-2012, 06:56 AM   #22
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscurereef View Post
I haven't gotten that far...YET...but you know you're addicted when you put your fish before yourself (and others sometimes) YIKES!

my fish and cats do eat better than I do

Old 09-30-2012, 08:40 AM   #23
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to jcolon Send a message via Skype™ to jcolon
What happened while I slept last night? Could this have spread this fast? We have an epidemic here! The CDC will probably roll out a news release that MTS is moving faster than 40Breeders at the $1/gallon sales.

Hey Convict2161 ... you got your hands full .. don't think you can coach / sponsor everyone.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:10 AM   #24
Aquarium Advice Addict

Lol this is funny I thought I was nuts with my 55 29 10 5and 2.5 with a 75 I'm in the build phase LOL
Old 09-30-2012, 09:42 AM   #25
Aquarium Advice Addict

I will do what I can to get everyone through what appears to a fish tank epidemic!!

This is far worse then I had thought!

I must get much needed supplies and be ready lol. Remember who I am? lol

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Convict2161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:14 AM   #26
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict2161 View Post
I will do what I can to get everyone through what appears to a fish tank epidemic!!

This is far worse then I had thought!

I must get much needed supplies and be ready lol. Remember who I am? lol
DON'T DO IT CONVICT!! There's TOO many of them ... they're getting infected TOO fast for you to handle! It's like a five alarm fire, consuming everything and you may be get caught up in it. Then you'll be rethinking that 125gal .. which in your case'll open up a can of worms with the Mrs.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:15 AM   #27
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcolon View Post
DON'T DO IT CONVICT!! There's TOO many of them ... they're getting infected TOO fast for you to handle! It's like a five alarm fire, consuming everything and you may be get caught up in it. Then you'll be rethinking that 125gal .. which in your case'll open up a can of worms with the Mrs.
Can of Bloodworms?
Old 09-30-2012, 10:22 AM   #28
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinM View Post
Can of Bloodworms?
Actually in Convict's case I should've said

"Which in your case'll start a fire with your one true flame!" But it would've sounded too poetic.
Old 09-30-2012, 02:38 PM   #29
Aquarium Advice Addict

You people are all nuts, it's a slippery slope. I just dropped $50 on fish today. But they were on sale and so pretty and my mom wanted ME to buy more plants. Oh lord I'm one of them!
Old 09-30-2012, 03:05 PM   #30
Aquarium Advice Addict

I see I have my work cut out for me. Hmmm.... Now to find a cure...

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Convict2161 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com