addiction overboard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've absolutely amazed myself with my self control to not try and set my 20 gallon back up since I tore it down and replaced it with my 56 gallon. There are sooo many things I could do with it. But there is no room for it unless I set it up way out of my way where I would almost never see it, plus it would be out of reach of my water changer. And i think my boyfriend would kill me. He helps keep the mts in check, as he loves the fish and the tanks but gives me an outside voice of reason. But ****** I'm not selling it or giving it away because I know we will be moving again in a year or so when I go to graduate school, so maybe then I can set it up. Until then I'll keep my mts Confined to smaller tanks. I have been debating picking up a 2.5 for snail breeding or upgrading my 5 to a 10 and using the 5 for something else. Too many cool fish, not enough tanks or floor space! One day I will have my fish room!

What happened while I slept last night? Could this have spread this fast? We have an epidemic here! The CDC will probably roll out a news release that MTS is moving faster than 40Breeders at the $1/gallon sales.

Hey Convict2161 ... you got your hands full .. don't think you can coach / sponsor everyone.

Lol this is funny I thought I was nuts with my 55 29 10 5and 2.5 with a 75 I'm in the build phase LOL

I will do what I can to get everyone through what appears to a fish tank epidemic!!

This is far worse then I had thought!

I must get much needed supplies and be ready lol. Remember who I am? lol

I will do what I can to get everyone through what appears to a fish tank epidemic!!

This is far worse then I had thought!

I must get much needed supplies and be ready lol. Remember who I am? lol

DON'T DO IT CONVICT!!:nono: There's TOO many of them ... they're getting infected TOO fast for you to handle! It's like a five alarm fire, consuming everything and you may be get caught up in it. Then you'll be rethinking that 125gal .. which in your case'll open up a can of worms with the Mrs.

DON'T DO IT CONVICT!!:nono: There's TOO many of them ... they're getting infected TOO fast for you to handle! It's like a five alarm fire, consuming everything and you may be get caught up in it. Then you'll be rethinking that 125gal .. which in your case'll open up a can of worms with the Mrs.

Can of Bloodworms?

You people are all nuts, it's a slippery slope. I just dropped $50 on fish today. But they were on sale and so pretty and my mom wanted ME to buy more plants. Oh lord I'm one of them!

I've been to my LFS three times in the pat week. Iv only had my first Betta tank up and running for two and a half weeks but I'm already planning what I'm gonna stock my community tank with...I'm not going to get it till April!

It appears this MTS has spread across the Atlantic!!!

I started with my 55, added a 37, then a 5, and my dad just gave me a ten that I have to pick up. I have no where to put it yet..... But I will find some where for it. I think it's going to be my fry grow out. Oh, I have my eye on a six foot tank right now, but I have to wait, my floor won't hold the weight, I think.

The cure is when you become broke...Eventually the tank will be the last thing to go before the house does, leaving you on the streets...:eek:

no cure, only more tank.

Found what seems to be a 30g or a 40 gallon Breed tank on CL today for 10 bucks, heading to pick it up =D

obscurereef said:
The cure is when you become broke...Eventually the tank will be the last thing to go before the house does, leaving you on the streets...:eek:

Then you have to live in a van down by the river and give talks on how not to become homeless... I mean fishless... lol...

clearancepuppy said:
Then you have to live in a van down by the river and give talks on how not to become homeless... I mean fishless... lol...

You could probably fit a tank in the van. Take out the back seats, yeah, it will fit. P.S. Don't ask me how I know this.

Back
Top Bottom