addiction overboard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mommaof4boys

Aquarium Advice Freak
Someone please help me... I have an aquarium addiction and I need help!!! LOL This is getting ridiculous! :)

Mommaof4boys said:
Someone please help me... I have an aquarium addiction and I need help!!! LOL This is getting ridiculous! :)

Hi! My name is Dino and I'm an aquarium addict, you made your first step to recovery!! Haha we are all in the same boat so take a seat and enjoy the ride!

:)

Hi! My name is Dino and I'm an aquarium addict, you made your first step to recovery!! Haha we are all in the same boat so take a seat and enjoy the ride!

:)

:ROFLMAO: Yeah, I know the hobby is addicting... but I'm buying tanks that I have absolutely NO WHERE to put... I've already got a 44, 55, and 125 in progress and I have a 29, 36, and 2 10's out in the garage... and no where to put them! I think I might be going nuts! :facepalm:

There is no hope :nono:. This addiction will just get worst:facepalm:. Admitting your addiction will only make you give in more .. Soon you'll be totally consumed!:eek: You'll see them everywhere :fish1::fish1::fish1::fish1::fish1:.

Don't worry ... you have Convict2161 as your coach/ sponsor. In the meantime, if you don't have room inside the house for all your tanks ... throw out the couch and beds. Sleeping bags don't take up much room. You know how many tanks you can set up with those spaces freed up?(y) I'd say the dinning room table as well ... but eating on the floor's not as comfortable.

Don't worry ... you have Convict2161 as your coach/ sponsor. In the meantime, if you don't have room inside the house for all your tanks ... throw out the couch and beds. Sleeping bags don't take up much room. You know how many tanks you can set up with those spaces freed up?(y) I'd say the dinning room table as well ... but eating on the floor's not as comfortable.

If only... lol

:lol: Me too....I have a 55g, just got 40B 3 weeks ago, and fiance got me a 20g 2 weeks ago, and I want maybe 2 10g, and a bow front 55-110 ...grhhhh I do not know how I got sucked into this addiction....but I definitely love it.....:whistle::angel:

:ROFLMAO: Yeah, I know the hobby is addicting... but I'm buying tanks that I have absolutely NO WHERE to put... I've already got a 44, 55, and 125 in progress and I have a 29, 36, and 2 10's out in the garage... and no where to put them! I think I might be going nuts! :facepalm:

You should just give me one of your tanks :] lol jk

My name is Kevin.. and Im past addicted to Fish keeping lol..

I have a 29 Gallon Danio and Treadfin Rainbow Tank

2 10 Gallon Betta tanks

2 1 gallon Bowls(with betta.. BUT BUT BUT!! Im moving them =P)

a 3 Gallon, which is temp holding a betta but soon to be a Snail Breeding tank for puffers

a 15 Gallon Heavy planted Dwarf Puffer Tank

I just ordered a 5 gallon for a betta

Have a 55 gallon sitting in the basement

Finishing up a 75 gallon Reef build thius weekend and hoping to get it at least together lol.

Not too many right? :whistle:

Wow! So many tanks dedicated to individual bettas...now if they just got along and didn't have to kill each other...then you could just house them in that 55 gallon :whistle:

lol I wish I could do that.. I was reading on how you can set up plants on top of the water in a really large tank and they do ok that way, but still that chance they will kill each other.

They are my oddballs tho.. I like watching my Fantail(Blood) sleep on this plant and roll off of it its funny.

read my sig, Multi Tank Syndrome is REAL :D:D

Thursday on my way out to work, I passed a place and snapped up another tank. Today I was out and about and had to restrain myself from buying another one, simply because I dont have anywhere to put it! 55gallon with stand for $50. I still have the lady's number tho lol

:lol: I haven't gotten that far...YET...but you know you're addicted when you put your fish before yourself (and others sometimes) YIKES!

Back
Top Bottom