adkeyoard.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I gonna do? My keyboard quit working and I don't have another one. Sheesh. I'll be back soon I need to go to the store.

WhaamIonnado?MykeyoardquiworkinandIdonhavenoherone.Sheesh.I'lleacksoon...Ineedooohesore.

What am I gonna do. My keyboard quit working and i dont have another one. Ill be back soon. I need ---- unable to trasnlate.. perhaps i need a spare... not sure

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb ggggggggggggggggggg tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
that ought to be enough!

I don't know if he knows, because quite frankly, not alot of people I've met know this.

But your supposed to clean your keyboard every now and again, even more so if you tend to eat or snack around the PC cause it can cause things like this.

and when I say clean, I mean pop oiut every key, clean every contact, clean all the dust out, ect ect.

Just had to do this with my cordless logitech keyboard, and performance has improved greatly

electrikat said:
His g's, b's, and t's don't work.

And the space key as well- which is what made it really dificult to read for me. :wink:

Here's something kinda related that I found on the web a few months ago. The human brain is a wonder to behold! :D

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigd Unervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigd Unervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt

LOL I acutally could read that. :roll:

That is amazing, however I still can't stand to misspell anything when the spell check button it right there.

Wow. Thats great. I could read that just as fast as if it were spelled correctly. Unfortunately my bad keyboard wasnt quite as forgiving. Hehe. I actually take the thing completely apart and clean it out from time to time to keep it up to snuff, but this time I spilled a little coke on it and, even after cleaning it up almost immediately, it still didnt work. Shame on me for having my drink so close to the keyboard, but what the heck..its only 15 bucks or so.

a $15 coke, rip off man, you can usually get a 2 litre bottle for less than $2. lol

and i understood your first post and i too keep pops close to the keyboard.....

(can't say anything else about it cause I'll jinx it....) (oops i just did i think)))
knock on wood

ripley.JPG

Here is the picture i took of it last week @ the ripley believe it or not in orlando
http://www.aquatic-store.com/bugs/

What really happens to me now a days is my keyboard getting suck on capslock. I have a KVM switch and a wireless keyboard/mouse and it seems that on occasion in switching PC's on the KVM the keyboard gets stuck in capslock ON mode. Sometimes it takes up wards to 5 min of switching between systems and cycling caps on/off before I get it back with capslock off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom