Ahhh yes, the peace and love of the Christmas spirit ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good LORD these people are insane.

All I can do is sit here confused and bewildered and shake my head.

I just can't even comprehend the behaviour.

Hello people, it's Wal Mart.
You are trampling some human being to get into Wal Mart.
You are insane.

Get the cattle prods and a two week seminar on "how to act humanely" for these a-holes.

From CNN's page as posted above

Ellzey said Wal-Mart officials called later Friday to ask about her sister, and the store apologized and offered to put a DVD player on hold for her.

This is a shame... Lets see, hmmm, since the sale was in Wal-Mart, and the crowd trampled her on Wal-Marts property, hmmmm, all for a DVD sale, hmmmmm, I think it would be a nicer gesture to assure she would be a returning customer, to GIVE her the DVD player? I must say I am shocked at the "Wal-Mart" officials for even making such a pompass offer... It should have been,
"We are so sorry for your misfortune at our facility Mrs. VanLester, as a token of our concern for your speedy recovery, please take this DVD player at no charge. We value you as a customer and hope you will return to shop with us."

The nerve of Corporate America.

You won't ever see that at Walmart. Walmart has a reputation as a discount store for somewhat middle/lower income shoppers.. but they have the strictest most technologically advanced retail chain in the world. They don't even truly consider themselves a retail chain, they're a 'vendor distributor' or some such nonsense. They don't sell products, they sell floorspace to vendors. If a vendor's truck is where its suppose to be, at the exact time its suppose to be, they cut them out and order the goods from elsewhere.

They don't care about the customer. There's always more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom