AI: who do you think won??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who Do you think won American Idol?

• Carrie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
Or who do you want to win??
I didn't like either of the original songs, and Carrie cracked on the last song, did anyone else notice that??

I hope Bo Wins

I hope Carrie wins. I think Bo sounds too much like Karaoke night. It may just be me, but he just doesn't pick songs that are great for his voice.

Im trying so hard to understand the fascination with this show. From what I have seen from commercials, none of them were good, at all....

Bo won, hands down.

IMO, as a singer who's married to a classically trained singer, he simply performed better. He sang better, was more relaxed on stage.

My question, though, is what was the deal with Bo singing CARRIE's original as one of his 'favorites from the season'? Was that not more than a little underhanded?

Bo baby! He is better all around! Daniel likes Carrie better, so we were fighting over the phone to vote last night, lol.

cJw...I think I know where you are confused as it took me back as well. I believe the song (don't know exact title) I want to be in your heaven, is the AI single that will be released

Melody,

i'm with you. I'm not a fan of the show. In fact, I entered this thread thinking it was about Artificial Intelligence, not American Idol.

I think that there were far better singers that were put out already. I think Carrie will win.... :wink:

I watched it the first season and liked it, but after that it kind of got annoying. I mean, really, why spend 2 hours on the finale? It will be jam packed with commercials. I may tune in about 10 minutes before it's over just to see who won. Didn't they have 3 nights a week of AI? That's too much. My mom got into it this season and when I go over to their house and it's on, I have to sit in silence as she watches and votes. :D This coming from the woman who told me to stop calling in and voting the first season.

well you party-poopers that don't like AI stay out of this thread and let us enjoy it :p

Rockers have been rocking on this show this year! I liked Constantine too. But for now, go Bo!

Carrie is good, but I'm a Wash. D.C. born and bred. Just can't seem to get into country.

Got a feeling she'll win though. Even if she does, Bo is gonna do just fine.

I think I would have been happy either way. The only other American Idol I watched was with Clay and Ruben, and I personally think Ruben shouldn't have won... but this time both were really awesome and will do well for themselves either way.

I think only one of the other contests deserved to be in the top 3 but she got knocked off quickly... but other than that I think everything panned out well.

Yes, they were both good in their different styles. I think Bo would be great if he stuck more to rock songs, and not so much the slower ones. Carrie is definately a country singer.

The judges really have alot to do with the final talley. When Paula sits there and says, you're going to win it. I think that influences the younger crowd into voting for who they think should win. I do think that there is something a little fishy with the final count though. At times I think it's rigged.

:shock and awe:

Actually, I'm happier for Bo that he's not bound to a crappy, actually underpaid contract, making a CD that he's just basically a voice on. . .

Now he can do w/e he wants, w/ whomever he wants - good luck to him. My wife's already lobbying to go see him in concert when he comes near Lou. :lol: And I actually think it'd be a good show - he has fun and it's obvious. :D

Yes, the judges do influnce the vote when saying "you will definatly win" type things.. but you have to keep this in mind.. there is no doubt in my mind Bo will come out with his own thing, like Clay Aiken did and be prolly more successful --which is prolly MUCH better because of the rules and regulations of what you do when winning American Idol.

Bo will have way more freedom with what he does
While Carrie fits the American Idol "mold" better

I'm glad Carrie won. Bo was great...but...I dunno. He will already make it without winning Idol, so I'm glad to have seen Carrie. I was voting for her.

Can't wait to watch the early dancing contest these same producers are gonna do. That's looking quite hilarious from the previews. Prolly couldn't watch 'til the end like the singing though.

The end of the show last nite was nice. From the national anthem (and the girl's nerve for doing it again) to SOME of the performances with guests artists. The previous show highlights and the top ten memorables cracked me up all over again. The Simon's secret was great of him to do to help the network and Paula sahke the recent scandal - but it was soooo corny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom