Aim or yahoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aim Or Yahoo?

• Aim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yahoo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...... god I'm old.

Huh? If you are, then...err...so am I. One other thought: AOL is an acronym for "Always Off Line".. Since I eliminated AOL a few years ago, I've never been disconnected, bombarded with ads and messages. What a pleasure.

Billy- I have a 7 digit account that I haven't used it since i was like 14 or 15 but I actually still remember the number by heart. I think i signed onto it when ICQ first came around after the Pow Wow craze. I don't think anyone here remembers Pow Wow.

I have a 7 digit number, like fanatic said, when i was 15ish. No one I know uses ICQ anymore
"Uh-oh!. uh-oh!"
hehe

Oh geez! I forgot about the non-stop UH-OH! UH-OH! Sometimes I will say my ICQ number to myself in my head and think, what number IS that? I really should download it again just to change my profile. :D

I'm SERIOUSLY the odd man out here. I can't stand IM of any kind, so use none of them. :mrgreen:

Part of the reason for this is work. We have great freedom in our internet usage, but IM usage is strictly prohibited. They never really check to see if we are looking at "Adult" sites, but having any IM activated on your work PC will get you a Stern Warning from management.

I do have a Yahoo IM account, ID, whatever, but never use it. When it mysteriously activates itself from time to time, I just get prevert messages!

Jchillin said:
Internet Relay Channel. Goes by several names...mIRC is one of the most popular and Trillian is a service that connects you to IRC.

Whoops...IRC is used for Internet chat.

Lyquidphyre said:
I use trillian, which is AIM, Yahoo, MSN, and IRC rolled into one

I have trillian as well. If I didn't, I would prefer YIM. YIM has better emoticons and smilies, plus...you can conference other users easily. :D

you can easily conference in Trillian, i did it on sunday with rach101 and her friend tabby(lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom