Alrighty! Holler out calendar orders and receipts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray do you know when you got the email about it being shipped? Even with super saver which happens to be USPS they send an email when the package goes out or the day its ready to go out. I know you ordered on the 2ed and I show the order being complete on the 3ed but I dont think that complete date coresponds to the shipped date all the time. Hopefully you will have it in the mail today or Monday. I belive Friday was a holiday for the postal service since it was veterans day so mail didnt run did it? I wasnt home last night to check ours.

How long did it take from order date? I checked on mine and they told me I should've had it 2 days ago. That was the day before two days ago when they told me that. :?

I ordered mine on the 6th and recieved on the 15th. Here's what it looked like:

aacalendar1.jpg

All of the pics from the cover to December are perfect!

:D And I just got mine. They were ordered on the 10th and arrived on the 18th. Not too bad. Kudos to reefrunner and fishfreek. What a terrific concept for the site. I'd rather look at pics taken by our members then a stupid advertisement from my insurance agent. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom