Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 06-28-2006, 02:42 AM   #11
I thought so to but one to two days after taking the eye test. I tryed something simalair to it and it did it to me again. So yes it will work on you again. Just thank of it as a reminder to stop and look at what's going on around you. LOL
Old 07-09-2006, 05:25 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via AIM to Andos99
Paris in the
the spring time.

Did you notice "the" was in there twice?

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to have time to do it over.
Old 07-09-2006, 05:56 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to rich311k
Very cool Andos. No I didnt. The human brain reads in chunks not letter by letter.
From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever.
Old 07-10-2006, 03:06 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via AIM to RoK Send a message via MSN to RoK
Originally Posted by Andos99
Paris in the
the spring time.

Did you notice "the" was in there twice?
I actually did. I have seen something similar to that before though and only realized the first "the" at the time.
Current fish (includes all 3 running tanks): Polypterids, severums (of which I raised from eggs), gouramis, plecos (gold spot ones & a gurupa), loaches (zebras, yoyos, & a kubotai), macculocchi spotted silver dollars, an African butterfly fish, & Ctenopomas (a leopard & an ansorgii)
Old 07-10-2006, 05:14 AM   #15
The frist time I did that I didn't but a ladied showed me the wy to trainyour brain to pick up on the little stuff with out missing stuff.
Old 07-10-2006, 04:09 PM   #16
Moderator Emeritus
Actually the best way to find all of the Fs in the first post is to scan it backwards. Probably because then you are trying to process the text as words.
Old 07-10-2006, 04:30 PM   #17
yea that would work. I just never thank about it til it's to late> LOL
Old 07-10-2006, 05:10 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice Freak
Send a message via MSN to imrandome1
hehe i got 4 lol,
But 95% of dislexis people remenber everything they read the frist time.
yay im dyslexic, lol but my only problem i spelling, not reading etc, i have to say i am a A* student my lowest grade i have ever got is a C, hehe im not bragging im just proud of my self, as English is my second language ( i now live in the uk aged 16) and it was hard to learn, i was predicted a E grade for my english gcse and from hard work i got a B+ now im babbling on, great little test Weasel F. Btw Andos99 i did see the "the" yay lol
Old 07-10-2006, 10:03 PM   #19
Aquarium Advice Activist
Send a message via MSN to MattAquaBio
wow, that of thing got me bad lol. Even after i read the post i could still only find 5 of them, it took me like six tries to actually count all of them.
I guess that makes me really smart :P lol.
Old 07-11-2006, 06:06 PM   #20
Aquarium Advice Addict
If you read it out loud while looking for and couting the
F' you don't miss them the way many do when counting them silently.

Closed Thread

eye, test

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com