Am I the Only One?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alyxx

Aquarium Advice Addict
Am I the only person on here who has had their glasses fall into a bucket of old tank water? It probably happens to me every third water change or so. I go to pick up a bucket to dump it and PLOP my glasses are off of my face and in the bucket. This is why I try to do water changes when I'm wearing contacts...
Yet another reason I'm so happy that I ordered a water changer today. This should be the last time I need buckets...

Alyxx said:
Am I the only person on here who has had their glasses fall into a bucket of old tank water? It probably happens to me every third water change or so. I go to pick up a bucket to dump it and PLOP my glasses are off of my face and in the bucket. This is why I try to do water changes when I'm wearing contacts...
Yet another reason I'm so happy that I ordered a water changer today. This should be the last time I need buckets...

LOL. Mine probably would if I had them on but I don't have to wear them all of the time so they are kept at a safe distance.

Yeah, I hate doing much of anything when I'm wearing my glasses. I need a new pair, mine are so worn in the hinges that they fall off whenever I look down.

Of all my aquatic misadventures, I have to say that this has never happened to me.

Thanks for the heads up! :D

My glasses have never fallen into the tank but there have been a few times when filling the tank back up that water splashes on them. Do you know how irritating it is trying to hold the top of the tank open, while pouring water in and trying to wipe the water off on my sleeve all at the same time? Lol

Right after he posted that i told him.... Lol

Lol. Yeah, sarcasm doesn't always travel well over text.

I do suppose that a python would stop random falling objects from falling into the tank though. I should look into that, my current tank is kinda tall for me to try and fish stuff out of.

absolutangel04 said:
Lol. Yeah, sarcasm doesn't always travel well over text.

I do suppose that a python would stop random falling objects from falling into the tank though. I should look into that, my current tank is kinda tall for me to try and fish stuff out of.

I thought we all agreed that we were going to get you stilts? lol

Alyxx said:
Yeah, I hate doing much of anything when I'm wearing my glasses. I need a new pair, mine are so worn in the hinges that they fall off whenever I look down.

I hate my glasses too! I am actually in a bad mood when I wear them. Much rather would wear contacts. Allergies prevent it though. Thank goodness they are getting under control. I can start wearing them again instead of my glasses.

Back
Top Bottom