Am I wierd??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PaulieFish

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I do not know why, but I get more excited when people get things then when I do. Like I LOVE seeing posts of people getting a great deal on something or if they just got a new fish. I get oddly excited. I guess it could be envy, but it is general excitement.

Would have to say seeing peoples huge tanks just makes me drool (not literally) but like in amazement..

So what odd habits do you have..keep them PG :p.

lol @ mfd
pfish, you're pretty normal in my book , but that's not saying much.. lol

Here's a nice story for ya.. i was walking the dog and strolling with the baby, and a nice fella down the road yelled out "sarah!! you like fish doncha? i got a tank for ya"
his buddy was throwing out a 1 gallon betta tank, so he snagged it because he knew i love fish.. LMAO at him.. it was sweet :)

My odd habit is becoming instant friends with people i just meet.. For some reason i remember random things about ppl and i guess i am just a friendly sort of chick :) I have lived in this house for about 6 months, the guy with the tank lives a mile down the road lol

Oh ok lol, thanks mfd lol, and sarah thats cool i dont talk to people in my neighborhood they are ODD!

I'm weird. I play drums in a metal/experimental rock band, and they all get annoyed because I spend all my money on fish equipment and new tanks rather than on new sticks, drum heads, and cymbals... And partially because I never shut up about fish.

I'm weird. I play drums in a metal/experimental rock band, and they all get annoyed because I spend all my money on fish equipment and new tanks rather than on new sticks, drum heads, and cymbals... And partially because I never shut up about fish.

AHAHAH, that was me in jersey last weekend. My grandfather (who has a salter water tank with fish and live rock) was like, I get you, you love your fish tank. I couldnt stop talking about how I loved the plants, and how I cant wait till I have to trim them to replant them etc etc lol.

I am called the OCD Fish/Snail Lady right now LOL. Because when I set my mind to something, I find out EVERYTHING I can!
I am also tracing my family history, and within the last month and a half, I have over 1300 names in my tree, WITH dates and pics.
I also collect beach glass.
I have 2 dogs, want more, but don't have the space. Someday I want my own rehab/sanctuary.
I am a sucker for sick, hurting and abandoned animals, which is why I can't go to the pet store on Saturdays.
Mostly I am just OCD and everyone thinks I am wayyy too into my fish. They have NO idea. :)

I LOVE my fish, and tankgood i dont have money or else i would go buy a HUGE tank.. and plant it and get co2 and amazing lights.. and.. oh my what i would do if i wont the Lottery, can you say.. a fishtank for a wall.. :drool:

WOW DK.. the geneology thing is awesome!! I tried mine, but due to family changing countries every two or three generations, i have lost the thread... :confused:

Stupid family lol

Im kinda with you paul... i drool over big tanks too. I used to think my 150g was big, now somebody has a 250g... I passed up on a 700g for $700... guess i should have got it so i could have a huge tank ;)

Im kinda with you paul... i drool over big tanks too. I used to think my 150g was big, now somebody has a 250g... I passed up on a 700g for $700... guess i should have got it so i could have a huge tank ;)

700g.. i couldnt even imagine that.. 700g.. thats like.. huge.. that filtration on that would literally insane.

This tank is 700g.. :drool:

tank9.jpg

Sarahh~ There are free genealogy websites too, which is where I got a TON of my info! All you have to do it type their name in. ;) I was able to trace one part back to the late 1300's. :D

Back
Top Bottom