Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-16-2010, 04:38 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Am I wierd??

So I do not know why, but I get more excited when people get things then when I do. Like I LOVE seeing posts of people getting a great deal on something or if they just got a new fish. I get oddly excited. I guess it could be envy, but it is general excitement.

Would have to say seeing peoples huge tanks just makes me drool (not literally) but like in amazement..

So what odd habits do you have..keep them PG :p.

Old 03-16-2010, 09:12 PM   #2
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

in response to the thread title... YES

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
mfdrookie516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:44 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

lol @ mfd
pfish, you're pretty normal in my book , but that's not saying much.. lol

Here's a nice story for ya.. i was walking the dog and strolling with the baby, and a nice fella down the road yelled out "sarah!! you like fish doncha? i got a tank for ya"
his buddy was throwing out a 1 gallon betta tank, so he snagged it because he knew i love fish.. LMAO at him.. it was sweet

My odd habit is becoming instant friends with people i just meet.. For some reason i remember random things about ppl and i guess i am just a friendly sort of chick I have lived in this house for about 6 months, the guy with the tank lives a mile down the road lol
Old 03-16-2010, 09:49 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Freak

Oh ok lol, thanks mfd lol, and sarah thats cool i dont talk to people in my neighborhood they are ODD!
Old 03-16-2010, 10:01 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak

I'm weird. I play drums in a metal/experimental rock band, and they all get annoyed because I spend all my money on fish equipment and new tanks rather than on new sticks, drum heads, and cymbals... And partially because I never shut up about fish.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:57 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilikefishes View Post
I'm weird. I play drums in a metal/experimental rock band, and they all get annoyed because I spend all my money on fish equipment and new tanks rather than on new sticks, drum heads, and cymbals... And partially because I never shut up about fish.
AHAHAH, that was me in jersey last weekend. My grandfather (who has a salter water tank with fish and live rock) was like, I get you, you love your fish tank. I couldnt stop talking about how I loved the plants, and how I cant wait till I have to trim them to replant them etc etc lol.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:38 AM   #7
Aquarium Advice Freak

lol
Old 03-17-2010, 01:03 AM   #8
Aquarium Advice Addict

I am called the OCD Fish/Snail Lady right now LOL. Because when I set my mind to something, I find out EVERYTHING I can!
I am also tracing my family history, and within the last month and a half, I have over 1300 names in my tree, WITH dates and pics.
I also collect beach glass.
I have 2 dogs, want more, but don't have the space. Someday I want my own rehab/sanctuary.
I am a sucker for sick, hurting and abandoned animals, which is why I can't go to the pet store on Saturdays.
Mostly I am just OCD and everyone thinks I am wayyy too into my fish. They have NO idea.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:16 AM   #9
Aquarium Advice Freak

I LOVE my fish, and tankgood i dont have money or else i would go buy a HUGE tank.. and plant it and get co2 and amazing lights.. and.. oh my what i would do if i wont the Lottery, can you say.. a fishtank for a wall..
Old 03-17-2010, 10:01 AM   #10
Aquarium Advice Freak

WOW DK.. the geneology thing is awesome!! I tried mine, but due to family changing countries every two or three generations, i have lost the thread...

Stupid family lol

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com