And so it begins.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
"Hello, my name is Carol and it's been 2 hours since my last aquarium purchase."

I need help.....as you all remember, I bought that 'newish' 40 gallon setup a couple of weeks ago. I then talked myself into needing a better fixture so I bought a new mh fixture. I was at the lfs store and saw a really neat stand that would match my furniture much better.....oh! I'd better get that too (I admit, I really like the stand).

Hmmmm....well, that new stand has a little more room on it and I could get a little larger tank......OH! acrylic would be so nice.....wow, look! free shipping!! Check off a 40 gallon (blue backed) acrylic long tank.

So, what I thought was going to be just a couple of tanks has now bloomed into 3 tanks. Did I mention that I forgot to enlighten my husband as to these new purchases??

:rolleyes:

Um....honey, they were always there...see, you never pay attention....argument finished! LOL!

OOOOOOOooooooo!! It's here!! It's here!! AND the lfs is having a blowout of live rock at $4 a pound!

I'm in hog heaven!

Back
Top Bottom