And you thought you were addicted!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
john just really loves fish and has the time and money to build a 10,000 gallon tank.

I have that size tank in my room, i don't know what you guys are talking about.

i dont think so. john takes care of his tank better then anyone. there is a 24/7 drip system. he buys fish from the market to feed them. he also has a massive filtration system.

ok.. i did know, just looked from what i saw like he had some massive fish and alot of them... i guess with 10,000 gallons though theres plenty of room... and id hate to see what kind of filters he has running in that thing... probably the size of my apartment lol

this isnt the largest aquarium... the largest aquarium was well over 50k gallons... it was the bottom floor of someones house lol.... its on monsterfishkeeper.com... im to lazy to look it up.. but someone posted it up on here not to long ago.

this isnt the largest aquarium... the largest aquarium was well over 50k gallons... it was the bottom floor of someones house lol.... its on monsterfishkeeper.com... im to lazy to look it up.. but someone posted it up on here not to long ago.
lol thats why you dont believe everything you see on tv lol they dont care about the small details.

Back
Top Bottom