Annoyed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm 13, and I get the same reaction as you guys when I walk in. I also get it for dogs, cats, and turtles. The chains suck at caring for pets! But, when I finally get old enough, I'm gonna get a job there and TOTALLY change that place!

Homedog98 said:
I'm 13, and I get the same reaction as you guys when I walk in. I also get it for dogs, cats, and turtles. The chains suck at caring for pets! But, when I finally get old enough, I'm gonna get a job there and TOTALLY change that place!

That's what I want to do also. I know one lfs that hires at 15 and my birthday is in a few months. I will try to turn the fish section around. They don't even have any salties!

from, Adam

Fishfan321 said:
That's what I want to do also. I know one lfs that hires at 15 and my birthday is in a few months. I will try to turn the fish section around. They don't even have any salties!

from, Adam

Ya, I'm gonna change everything! And then I'm gonna be a vet.

Homedog98 said:
Ya, I'm gonna change everything! And then I'm gonna be a vet.

Yup but I'm going to be a marine biologist. I set my high-school courses and hopefully with the classes I picked, I will get a scholarship to ncu.

from, Adam

I don't want to change the subject of this thread, but I would like to say that I love to hear you, boys an girls, about your future plans!! Such as being Vets, Marine biologist, etc.

And most important to hear that you are working and planing to get there.

Keep it up youngsters!!

ejaramillo01 said:
I don't want to change the subject of this thread, but I would like to say that I love to hear you, boys an girls, about your future plans!! Such as being Vets, Marine biologist, etc.

And most important to hear that you are working and planing to get there.

Keep it up youngsters!!

Haha will do and I am amazed at all of the younger people like myself that are
On this thread. I really thought I was one of the only young people that are into
The hobby at the level that I am. It really makes me happy. My parents think I'm crazy because of what I talk to them about. I rarely ask them about getting something that is in Style instead when can I go to the fish store lol.

from, Adam

Same here, and I don't really mind if the subject of the thread changes, just someone change the title if it does!;)

Same here my parents look at me like I'm nuts when I try to talk about something fish-related with them. Haha. I too had no idea there were this many 13 year olds that shared the same interests.

Sent from my iPod touch using the AA app :)

Back
Top Bottom