Any Future tanks ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Comin soon & Dreamin

Comin soon, a 12G Edge tank for my shrimp.

Still waiting for a great deal new or used for my Orange Eye Blue Tiger Shrimp (which I already have). They are just getting to be adults...now to have them start breeding, so they can fill it up!!!

Other than a fish room lounge patio/sun room dream and the time and money to take care of them, lol.....

Just dreamin about this one, a 92G bowfront for Discus primarily. With an auto water changing connection built in.

Comin soon, a 12G Edge tank for my shrimp.

Still waiting for a great deal new or used for my Orange Eye Blue Tiger Shrimp (which I already have). They are just getting to be adults...now to have them start breeding, so they can fill it up!!!

Other than a fish room lounge patio/sun room dream and the time and money to take care of them, lol.....

Just dreamin about this one, a 92G bowfront for Discus primarily. With an auto water changing connection built in.

Yes, tomorrow I'm picking up a 90 gallon with wooden stand, canopy and accessories for $100! Unfortunately, they have about 10 huge goldfish in it and can't keep the tank clean. ( Go figure?) Luckily, I have a koi/goldfish pond. I may trade some of the fancies at my LFS. I'm also getting a 29 gallon tall with stand and accessories for $60... Fingers crossed, I am picking up a 55 tall with wooden stand like new for only $100. I will be on here A LOT picking your brains!!

Yes, tomorrow I'm picking up a 90 gallon with wooden stand, canopy and accessories for $100! Unfortunately, they have about 10 huge goldfish in it and can't keep the tank clean. ( Go figure?) Luckily, I have a koi/goldfish pond. I may trade some of the fancies at my LFS. I'm also getting a 29 gallon tall with stand and accessories for $60... Fingers crossed, I am picking up a 55 tall with wooden stand like new for only $100. I will be on here A LOT picking your brains!!

That's a good price , but too bad that there's that much goldfish in there's

That's a good price , but too bad that there's that much goldfish in there's

@ Fishlover... The good news is they were just small comets (guess the ones in the picture died) so they are happily living in my koi pond.
I started a thread under New Aquisitions with before and after pics. The 90 turned out to be a 75 but I'm still happy with it. It had a solid wood stand. I tossed the HOB and ordered my first canister filter ($199), so my cheap find it getting expensive. Oh well!

image-1469595187.jpg

Wow you all are so lucky to be able to have multiple tanks! I am only allowed to have my 55 gallon that my parents love but say is enough. I guess they are right because I'm getting really busy with high school sports and school. I also have to fully pay for everything I get for my tanks so it would easily take me a year or two to save up for another tank if they would even let me!:rolleyes: I've put about $1,250 towards my 55 gallon and I'm really pleased wih the way it looks! Maybe someday ill get a second tank when I move out but until now I can only dream!:)

@ Fishlover... The good news is they were just small comets (guess the ones in the picture died) so they are happily living in my koi pond.
I started a thread under New Aquisitions with before and after pics. The 90 turned out to be a 75 but I'm still happy with it. It had a solid wood stand. I tossed the HOB and ordered my first canister filter ($199), so my cheap find it getting expensive. Oh well!

That's aweosme that you got the tank , but it's sad that the other Goldie's died

Hehe... thanks to a fellow forum member I am up to 13 tanks. Hey, he was giving me a double stand for a 20 long... It wouldn't make sense not to take the stand and not another 20 long to fit on it, right? Probably going to divide it for more male bettas after I use it to grow out the calico bn plecos I bought from Anna (oohitsae).

Hehe... thanks to a fellow forum member I am up to 13 tanks. Hey, he was giving me a double stand for a 20 long... It wouldn't make sense not to take the stand and not another 20 long to fit on it, right? Probably going to divide it for more male bettas after I use it to grow out the calico bn plecos I bought from Anna (oohitsae).

Haha that's awesome , I only have two tanks for my two bettas

Back
Top Bottom