Any Future tanks ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish_lover

Aquarium Advice Freak
Does anyone have a tank/fish that they want to get in the future ? The tank and fish I want is a 55 gallon with either one Oscar or one flower horn , I wouldn't be able to decide what fish I would get though :lol:

Ya my dream tank would be a Salt water with a Lionfish and a snowflake eel I will def. have It one day!

Ya my dream tank would be a Salt water with a Lionfish and a snowflake eel I will def. have It one day!

That would be awesome , they have freshwater lion fish too they are different though I think

Lol ya they are! I'm just laughing because if you see the fresh water ones they are so ugly! (Like nasty ugly) but the salt water ones are so beautiful and dangerous for that matter but I love them and want one soooooooo bad!

Lol ya they are! I'm just laughing because if you see the fresh water ones they are so ugly! (Like nasty ugly) but the salt water ones are so beautiful and dangerous for that matter but I love them and want one soooooooo bad!

Lol , ya I don't think they're ugly though :)

There are many fish I'd like to keep but to be realistic, I'll probably setup a tank to breed rams or shell dwelling cichlids.

Ahh, I really don't know. I want a dwarf fuzzy lionfish. I'll probably set up a 40b for it one day

A tank to breed Hara jerdoni. Such cool little cats, and so little information on breeding as not many have done it. A 20L tank would be nice:)

In the future I'm setting up a brand new 20gL tank I just bought and putting in:
6x hatchets
6x bleeding heart tetra
5x rummy nose tetra
4x kuhli loach

And after I set that up, I'm buying a 125g and putting in:
2- koi angelfish
1- bulldog pleco
3- clown loaches
10- glass catfish
10- cardinal tetra
10- blue tetra
5- Denison barbs

And then after that my mom wants me to set up a 30g reef in the living room but I don't have any stocking plans yet because my mom is being picky about the corals I put in.

And then as a treat for set up her tank, she is buying me a 75g Cichlid Community with:
2- black severums
1- green severums
2- gold geophagus
2- flash pleco

And that's it :) ill have all of those tanks up and running plus my current 10g with:
1- baby female Betta
5- abino pristella tetras
5- rasbora danios

My current 3g with:
1- delta-tailed male Betta

And next week (hopefully) ill be getting another Betta for my empty 2.5g. :D
Ill have my hands full but I'm going to have my moms help the whole way.

my ideas for future tanks!

a cold water 55g with:

1-2 borneo suckers/hillstream loachs
20 white cloud minnows maybe more or less I haven't researched what number would be good!

a 75g with:

1 oscar

and a 150g with:

all different types of cichlids... the colorful and striking ones, my mom's friend has a tank with some and they're amazing!

a 100g with:

a few angels
a massive school of rummy nose tertras
a pleco
maybe some cories or another type of catfish!

a 10g with:

6 female bettas, I'll probably start this one first because I already have a empty 10g tank!

A tank to breed Hara jerdoni. Such cool little cats, and so little information on breeding as not many have done it. A 20L tank would be nice:)

Awesome , I've never heard of those and how much gallons is 20L ?

In the future I'm setting up a brand new 20gL tank I just bought and putting in:
6x hatchets
6x bleeding heart tetra
5x rummy nose tetra
4x kuhli loach

And after I set that up, I'm buying a 125g and putting in:
2- koi angelfish
1- bulldog pleco
3- clown loaches
10- glass catfish
10- cardinal tetra
10- blue tetra
5- Denison barbs

And then after that my mom wants me to set up a 30g reef in the living room but I don't have any stocking plans yet because my mom is being picky about the corals I put in.

And then as a treat for set up her tank, she is buying me a 75g Cichlid Community with:
2- black severums
1- green severums
2- gold geophagus
2- flash pleco

And that's it :) ill have all of those tanks up and running plus my current 10g with:
1- baby female Betta
5- abino pristella tetras
5- rasbora danios

My current 3g with:
1- delta-tailed male Betta

And next week (hopefully) ill be getting another Betta for my empty 2.5g. :D
Ill have my hands full but I'm going to have my moms help the whole way.

That is really awesome , you are going to have 5 new tanks and you already have 2 , I only have a 2.5 gallon with one male multicolored crown tail betta , and a 3 gallon with one male full white rosetail betta fish :)

my ideas for future tanks!

a cold water 55g with:

1-2 borneo suckers/hillstream loachs
20 white cloud minnows maybe more or less I haven't researched what number would be good!

a 75g with:

1 oscar

and a 150g with:

all different types of cichlids... the colorful and striking ones, my mom's friend has a tank with some and they're amazing!

a 100g with:

a few angels
a massive school of rummy nose tertras
a pleco
maybe some cories or another type of catfish!

a 10g with:

6 female bettas, I'll probably start this one first because I already have a empty 10g tank!

That's is really cool :) , I've always wanted an Oscar but I don't have the room or money :( but I'm getting a garter snake so I'm happy :)

I have an empty 29 w/stand sitting in the garage. My mom wants a 55 with angels.

That's cool :) you could get one fancy gold fish ( not te single tailed ones ) if you want in the 29 gallon , or you could get some other awesome fish :)

Back
Top Bottom