Any Future tanks ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think there full name is wartskin angler and mulites are a type of dwarf cichlids called shell dwellers. What about you, any plans?

Oh , I've heard of the shell dweller cichlids I just didn't know they're are called mulites , and no I don't right now , I just got a cornsnake so i can't get anymore pets

Me, I don't want anymore goldfish. After the goldfish I have right now, no more. They restrain me on the fish I want way too much and have a lot of waste. My oranda is a bully, a vacuum, and a dictator all put into one. But he's really Cute.:)Don't get me wrong though, I DO NOT hate goldfish. I just don't want any for my tank.

Me, I don't want anymore goldfish. After the goldfish I have right now, no more. They restrain me on the fish I want way too much and have a lot of waste. My oranda is a bully, a vacuum, and a dictator all put into one. But he's really Cute.:)Don't get me wrong though, I DO NOT hate goldfish. I just don't want any for my tank.

Ya they are very messy

i ever get moved back to co/ne I'm going to build a huge river style tank for native fish in a L shape, the short end being the deepest for some sunfish/bullhead and the longer arm for darters/topminnows. been running all kinds of things thru my head at night as far as how to set it up, filters ect

i ever get moved back to co/ne I'm going to build a huge river style tank for native fish in a L shape, the short end being the deepest for some sunfish/bullhead and the longer arm for darters/topminnows. been running all kinds of things thru my head at night as far as how to set it up, filters ect

That would be really cool , I hope you get to do that

Id want

100 gallon in wall reef tank
40 + gallon cichlid tank
26 planted community (already have)
10 gal fowlr (already have)

I am up grade my south American community tank next spring it is 30 gallons now but I am planning a 75-90 because I want to add a few of my favorite fresh water fish... discus.

I would really like to have either a 90g Discus or Angelfish tank. Both woukd be a challenge, due to my tap water conditions. So lots more work to make a suitable environment.

I would also love a 45-55g old world cichlid. And a nano tank with inverts and tiny Rasbora. Planted of course.

Right now I am trying to enjoy my 55g. But it's been a trying setup. I am sure once things stabilize it will be great!!!

I would really like to have either a 90g Discus or Angelfish tank. Both woukd be a challenge, due to my tap water conditions. So lots more work to make a suitable environment.

I would also love a 45-55g old world cichlid. And a nano tank with inverts and tiny Rasbora. Planted of course.

Right now I am trying to enjoy my 55g. But it's been a trying setup. I am sure once things stabilize it will be great!!!

Great minds think alike!!!!!!! I have a 55 gallon old world and want a 75 gallon discus, angelfish, and gbr tank! And I would love a nano tank, but a salt water one with an anemone and a pair of clowns.

The hex tank that is in my very near future (as soon as I can pick it up) is going to be my first reef! I'm so excited! Also, hitting petco up this Thursday to get some 10s and a 40, maybe a 55. I need a salt qt, betta tanks, and grow out tanks. My head is swimming a little with the prospect of having 10+ tanks... And the fact that my poor boyfriend is ok with my insanity.

The hex tank that is in my very near future (as soon as I can pick it up) is going to be my first reef! I'm so excited! Also, hitting petco up this Thursday to get some 10s and a 40, maybe a 55. I need a salt qt, betta tanks, and grow out tanks. My head is swimming a little with the prospect of having 10+ tanks... And the fact that my poor boyfriend is ok with my insanity.

Speaking on your insanity, we are here for you Alyxx.

I like discuss , they are beautiful fish

Picked up 3 tanks today! Got a 40 and a 20 long at the dollar per gallon sale and my neighbor gave me a spare 10. And we were going to pick up my hex tank but we ran out of room in her van. The 40 will be a betts grow out tank, the 10 will be a new spawning tank, and the 20 will house my marbled crayfish, freeing up a 5.5 for a male betta. I was going to pick up another 10 but space was getting tight, lol. They are only $14 normally, so I don't mind picking those up at Walmart later on. Fish room here I come!

Picked up 3 tanks today! Got a 40 and a 20 long at the dollar per gallon sale and my neighbor gave me a spare 10. And we were going to pick up my hex tank but we ran out of room in her van. The 40 will be a betts grow out tank, the 10 will be a new spawning tank, and the 20 will house my marbled crayfish, freeing up a 5.5 for a male betta. I was going to pick up another 10 but space was getting tight, lol. They are only $14 normally, so I don't mind picking those up at Walmart later on. Fish room here I come!

I'm so jealous. When I get my own apartment, I'm going to get a fish room but my parents have a strict "no more than 3 tanks in the house!" And my sister has a turtle tank so that leaves me with just a 5g Betta tank and a 10g freshwater community. I also have 3 unused tanks that I would love to use.

I've got a semi-in progress 20 Long that I'm making into a Sulawesi biotope for rabbit snails and Sulawesi shrimp. Currently have the tank and stand, have to check out the other equipment I have and see if I need to upgrade. Working on going to the local stone masonry for cheap slate. Guy near me got 100lbs for 5 bucks!

Other than that, I have my dream 50 gal for flamboyant cuttlefish that my LFS can get me eggs for! Also I need at least 2 50 gallon tanks or larger. One for a reef tank and one for SW non-reef. Looking to get anglers and/or lion fish~

Back
Top Bottom