Any good websites that ship fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish_lover

Aquarium Advice Freak
Does anyone know any websites that ship fish ? And if you do do they have American flag fish ?

Live Aquaria is good, but I personally would never spend $35 shipping on one fish thats like $5.

in order to get free shipping you need to spend a certain amount each site is a little different

in order to get free shipping you need to spend a certain amount each site is a little different

I know , I just want some American flag fish and my LFS doesn't have them anymore :( , but I found some but you can't pick the gender you want they just sell you girls and boy toghether , but I want just the female ones so they don't fight

I hear Aquabid is really good. I have never used them before though.

I just found a website that's good , and you can pick if you want females or males , I might get a species only tank with some female flag fish , because I think the males fight sometimes

Live petsutions has flag fish

I don't know where you live, but shipping all the way here to Texas is 20 dollars, so if you live closer then it could be cheaper

Live petsutions has flag fish

I don't know where you live, but shipping all the way here to Texas is 20 dollars, so if you live closer then it could be cheaper

I live in Simi Valley , and I know they have flag fish but I only want female ones and I don't know if you can pick the gender of them

Back
Top Bottom