Any ideas of what's coming on Christmas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got mine yesterday.. I bought it but I let my wife count it as a present ;)

11" Ripsaw catfish

15879229769_aacc29ed01_b.jpg

Your catfish I beautiful! How old is it?

Sent using Messenger Pigeon

No clue on the age as he was a trade in. And yes he will be going in the 125 for now. He will not outgrow it for another year and a new upgrade is coming before then :brows:

Hopefully i get the planted+...but my dad is getting one of 2 LEDs the lfs had and the planted+ wasn't one of them. I just hope it isn't the cheaper one because I can't find any PAR data on it :(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well my grandma stopped by last night and dropped off some presents. There is a box 27 inches long, 7 inches wide, and ~2 inches tall. Maybe the light I want, but the length seems off

I was allowed to open one present today, and I chose the box that I thought was the light. Turns out it is an LED light! It is the Fluval P24 LED

I was allowed to open one present today, and I chose the box that I thought was the light. Turns out it is an LED light! It is the Fluval P24 LED

Nice! I got to set up my tank today!

Fishobsessed7

I have heard mixed reviews on the light. Couldn't decide of I was going to set it up tonight or not. I think I will be staying up a little later that I though, turn it on and just see how it looks.

Edit:

Yes I cleaned the glass off, tank is so mich brighter now!

I just opened a finnex planted plus at my gmas today. That thing lights up my 75 real good!
We will see what gets opened tommorow

Awesome! What breed are they?

Mini goldendoodles
Also got quad t5ho's and two bottles of pressurized co2 with all the extras!!!!! Still figuring it out but pics!

The plants are pearling like crazy... Insane to watch

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Looks great emerald!

Now if I can get my plants pearling with the new light I will be on cloud 9. I have some kind of algae though all over plants and decor ?

To defeat the odds I got the Fluval all 29 wide aquarium. My mom mention how "It has no stand, so we might have to buy or build one or even get a different one. I was looking around the pet store and like the bow front ones." So to say the least I'm ecstatic! I also got a planter/pruner for plants.

I was at my grandmas place later that day. She gave me a bunch of old air pumps and like that my grandpa used to have.

Sent via Messenger of Gondor

Back
Top Bottom