Any ideas of what's coming on Christmas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FWFishTanks

Aquarium Advice Addict
What are all of you getting for Christmas? Do you know? I know I am getting a finnex planted plus (had to help my grandpa order it :whistle:). I am hopefully also getting a 6 gallon fluval edge.

I got mine early from the parents. Fluval edge 12g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I like it but there's two things that I didn't think about. One being the opening is so tiny I almost couldn't fit my driftwood in, also makes it hard to plant. The second is the lights. I like the moonlight but I'm looking at adding an additional light to promote plant growth. Otherwise I really like it. Most package deal tanks seem to lack in the lighting dept so no biggie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I got some NLS in my secret Santa swap at work!
I already got a 20 gal high and some filter media. Bought myself 2 new sponge filters too.
I'm waiting til after Christmas to buy my own stuff. I wouldn't ask my family for all the expensive goodies I need, but I know someone will probably get me something fish related I can put to use :)

I'm not sure what I'm getting fish tank related but I always get something. I asked for a Kawasaki ninja.

May the force be with you.

I'm hoping to get a pair or black or purple moscow guppies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm not sure what I'm getting fish tank related but I always get something. I asked for a Kawasaki ninja.

Those look awesome! One of my neighbors has one of those in electric green.

I'm working to create a guppy with a snakeskin pattern but with the color intensity of a moscow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I got a few of the current USA satellite plus lights, and then my dad offered to buy my complete fish stock for me. I feel like that offer is going to go away though because I can't make up my mind and keep changing what I want.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Yea I hope to get a green one. They are so sick.

Lights and a co2 system and probably a bunch of new plants and a puppy!

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Exactly I'll be like green lighting!

Got mine yesterday.. I bought it but I let my wife count it as a present ;)

11" Ripsaw catfish

15879229769_aacc29ed01_b.jpg

Have not had a tank since I was probably 8 years old,.

Now that I am out of college and started my career, decided this was the year to buy myself some Christmas presents.

So here is what I bought myself so far:

API FreshWater Test Kit
Seachem Prime
MarineLand 20 Gallon Tank + Extras Got this on sale for $48, the filter is a Penguin 150 BioWheel power filter, so I know that will work. Hoping the heater is good enough.

Back
Top Bottom